Sign in to follow this  
Nick

NHL Playoffs

Nick

First off, if you don't like the sport and are here to flame then keep it to yourself.

So who do you think will win? For those who don't know the NHL uses a best of 7 style tourny so first to 4 wins advances. When you look at this you can't assume the lower seed will win always, because unlike the NCAA tourney your rank only tells you who you face. Hockey has a really good competitiveness and anyone can beat anyone.

Current Teams left:

2010 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

#1 Washington Capitols vs #8 Montreal Canadiens (WSH leads 3-1)

#2 New Jersy Devils vs #7 Phiadelphia Flyers (PHI wins 4-1)

#3 Buffalo Sabres (idioteque's favorite team - so they OWN) vs #6 Boston Bruins (BOS leads 3-1)

#4 Pittsburg Penguins vs #5 Ottawa Senators (PIT leads 3-2)

2010 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

#1 San Jose Sharks vs #8 Colorado Avalance (SJ leads 3-2)

#2 Chicago Blackhawks vs #7 Nashville Predators (Tied 2-2)

#3 Vancouver Canuck vs #6 Los Angeles Kings (Tied 2-2)

#4 Phoenix Coyotes vs #5 Detroit Redwings (my favorite team so they SUCK) (Tied 2-2)

Personally I want Detroirt because it's my favorite team tongue.gif But I think either Washington or Ottawa will win it all in the end.

Michael will update as it goes along because I am a lazy fuck.

Edited by Idioteque69

The Man

I would love the Red Wings to win and they do have a chance but Im pretty sure Caps will win it.

Numbers`

dont watch hockey :P

Splodge

its american... free pc

Addy-Zach

blackhawks are gunna win.

edit: refer to the sig

Edited by Addywarrior2

Idioteque69

I was about to make this topic doofus...

Obviously I want the Sabres to win but that probably won't happen. I am not even sure who will win it anymore because I thought Caps would sweep the Habs but ended losing their first game. It is really a toss up atm because the matchups are so close in skill. Everyone should tune in for a game or two, there's a reason why the Stanley Cup Playoffs are regarded as the best playoffs in all of sports :tiphat:

Gig

Well I Dont really like Hockey But Being That I live few hours from Pitt I gotta go for the penguins :)

Andrew

I don't like basketball.

4kyiyw4k

I don't like basketball.

16h2c7o.gif

Idioteque69

Dan Boyle of the SJ Sharks just shot the puck into his own net on accident, roughly one minute into overtime to give Colorado the 2-1 series lead lmfao... Oh and btw, that's an 8th seed up 2 games to 1 over the 1st seed in the West. It's all so unpredictable...

Dark

The only hockey i've ever watched is the kings because im from LA.

Pete

Buffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo SabresBuffalo Sabres