Sign in to follow this  
Bloodarrow42

Game Over VR - Violently Exposed

Wayne

The expressions on the people in my sigs faces reflect VR's emotions atm... MAD

h0z

would never of guessed yu was a spy lol

There's even higher members in VR who are tired and willing to give out information because of how upset they are that the members who actually made vr mean nothing and are just numbers to the likes of Koa and his crew of zombies that are supposed to be at his beck and call.

If I was you Kao (since I know you and know you read these forums) your friends aren't as secretive and close to you as you would like to think they are. So yeah it looks like the members are finally seeing through your brick wall of ignorance and no longer give two shits about you and your own personal agenda. They would rather just idle in their ts to mock you and your "crew".

How many times did you say you were going to quit now Kao because you weren't having fun? 3 was it (in the last month)? then again who really cares; since we both know its far too many times for someone who is supposed to be loyal and there for the clan and was the head of crashing everyone and everything in site just because you managed to pull 100 in game a few times.

Damn bro

Heartskate

would never of guessed yu was a spy lol

There's even higher members in VR who are tired and willing to give out information because of how upset they are that the members who actually made vr mean nothing and are just numbers to the likes of Koa and his crew of zombies that are supposed to be at his beck and call.

If I was you Kao (since I know you and know you read these forums) your friends aren't as secretive and close to you as you would like to think they are. So yeah it looks like the members are finally seeing through your brick wall of ignorance and no longer give two shits about you and your own personal agenda. They would rather just idle in their ts to mock you and your "crew".

How many times did you say you were going to quit now Kao because you weren't having fun? 3 was it (in the last month)? then again who really cares; since we both know its far too many times for someone who is supposed to be loyal and there for the clan and was the head of crashing everyone and everything in site just because you managed to pull 100 in game a few times.

Damn bro

That seems pretty personal

Peet

Won't be long before they're dead

Nathrazel

Oh my

Chineezpur3

Everyone already knew about it but this confirms it. LOL

Matty

Oh my

Why would you bump a month old topic spastic

Bloodarrow42

Good times (H)

Inuyasha Xpk

lololol never knew they had such inner clan problems. and i mean like wow. their leaders are horrible.

abb x

wow ddosing is for nerds...

Jakee

LMFAO CYA VR

Masonics

so many pictures :o

Abe

so many pictures :o

Nice input dickhead.

OT: sorry for bump, had to say something to the retard above me lol.

Anyways, read it when it come out and its obvious VR were losing the crashing war at this stage :P

RaphaeL

I knew it too when i was in vR lol