Sign in to follow this  
Jonno

Starcraft 2

`Ryan

Omg, that looks real good. I might try it, ive never played it before though.

Jonno

I got beta. This game is win.

When people start getting custom maps out there using the new galaxy editor is going to be the real fun. You essentially can make any type of game in the galaxy editor, like space shooters or first/3rd person shooters, along with all the classics like tower defense and DOTA style games. I am only semi competitive so the actual real multiplayer gets sort of dull after a while.

I got a beta too, what league you in?

My video card died right before they did the reset, but I was in platinum 2vs2 and silver 1vs1. Wont be able to play it for a few weeks unfortunately. :cry:

I'm ranked #1 in platinum 2v2 and like 10th in platinum 1v1's, who do you play? I'm protoss.

Parckie

Ive played the beta for a couple of weeks......Its probably the best RTS ive played. Really smooth gameplay and its balanced.

Miner Cire

I got beta. This game is win.

When people start getting custom maps out there using the new galaxy editor is going to be the real fun. You essentially can make any type of game in the galaxy editor, like space shooters or first/3rd person shooters, along with all the classics like tower defense and DOTA style games. I am only semi competitive so the actual real multiplayer gets sort of dull after a while.

I got a beta too, what league you in?

My video card died right before they did the reset, but I was in platinum 2vs2 and silver 1vs1. Wont be able to play it for a few weeks unfortunately. :cry:

I'm ranked #1 in platinum 2v2 and like 10th in platinum 1v1's, who do you play? I'm protoss.

Toss

I was ranked #1 in 2vs2 as well, although it was a new league thing so it didn't mean much.

Justin~

Someone hook me up with Beta, lets get this shitz going.

Chicony75

I never played the first, maybe it's time to try.

Masonics

Mates been nling this since its been out, korean central i must say

schalke

wish i knew how to play, looks so ftw

Igotlaid 69

gay

4kyiyw4k

ffs i couldve played months ago.

25k3l86.jpg

Real

Might get looks nice