Sign in to follow this  
Jonno

Starcraft 2

Harry

Don't like that kinda stuff.

Zack``

Looks like is has potential

Hepau

Looking forward to it, but I'm not going to be able to play it at all lol the first few months

pkay outlaw

I got the beta, it's bad assssss

Rob56

Seems kinda decent lol I might try it

Ludadogg0

damn that does look pretty cool, what kind of game is it? like download? browser? what?

Miner Cire

I got beta. This game is win.

When people start getting custom maps out there using the new galaxy editor is going to be the real fun. You essentially can make any type of game in the galaxy editor, like space shooters or first/3rd person shooters, along with all the classics like tower defense and DOTA style games. I am only semi competitive so the actual real multiplayer gets sort of dull after a while.

Jonno

When people start getting custom maps out there using the new galaxy editor is going to be the real fun. You essentially can make any type of game in the galaxy editor, like space shooters or first/3rd person shooters, along with all the classics like tower defense and DOTA style games. I am only semi competitive so the actual real multiplayer gets sort of dull after a while.

I got a beta too, what league you in?

Jonno

damn that does look pretty cool, what kind of game is it? like download? browser? what?

Its an Rts, so like a strategy game, pretty epic.

Izacboy123

I got Starcraft 1 =)

Jimi

it turns out i had a beta key in my old email haha i been playing it

Parumpapapums

looks decent

Miner Cire

I got a beta too, what league you in?

My video card died right before they did the reset, but I was in platinum 2vs2 and silver 1vs1. Wont be able to play it for a few weeks unfortunately. :cry: