Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Lol Kaochinx27

Gtow

I hate vR officials, and every fucking flaming spastic in their clan, although I flame the shit out of them as well. Chances are they wouldn't ever dare crashing us again if we agreed to a truce. We've showed them we're not a pushover which is what they thought of us in the beginning of the crashing war. But p2p will continue to be brut + ff + shit clans(Vr p2p break off teams) teaming up and crashing us(If we accept the truce), because we basically provoke them lol. That and we're just so god damn good.

However, there's not much we can do with our outstanding leadership and experience in p2p because most of them won't fight us 1 on 1 unless they outnumber us 2:1. It's a shame though, because Kaochinx sounds like a good man, and I'm sure there's a lot of nice people in vR as much as I hate to admit it. People just like members of RoT, who only we know because we're insiders.

In the end, we're all playing the same game and trying to have fun. I'm not saying let's agree to a truce with vR, but it's a shame we are in a crashing war with them.. A shame that we really can't get along lol. I don't really mind us getting crashed because we've been dealing with it for years now, and we can compete with multiple clans at once. We get fun out of it since nobody can really take us on 1 vs 1 except for Brutality and Ancient Fury when they prep fight us.

On the other hand, a clan like vR who has f2p based members aren't going to enjoy the crashing war and honestly I feel sorry for them. 75% of them dislike p2p im assuming, so they won't get any sort of entertainment out of it. If only they had better leadership because quite frankly I feel sorry for each and every one of their members. They are taught by example and led by some of the most spastic officials in today's clan world.

What I'm saying is I feel sorry for the members of vR who are having to deal with this because of their officials. I've said this several times now, and it all comes down to this - We're all trying to play the same game, and have fun doing it.

Take my post either way, I'll do anything for this clan if that means crashing clans like vR, but i'd rather not kill their clan off if it was up to me.

Gig

Its over VR. If Evizu/kaochinx or whoever I really dont care had any respect for there members they would just close now. They have been through enough And Rot isnt going to stop until Vr are gone.

Ludadogg0

BOOM

HERE COMES THE SLUMP

BOOM

Rorolulie

ya, read it on DF forums

gf VR r[]fl.

Lybiathin

I find it hillarious how much of an impact we, a p2p clan has made on VR, where as they havn't even negativly affected us in any way.

Also DF, don't listen to Kaochinx, we don't think you're a "dead clan" dragging us down we <3 you with all our hearts. Stay strong comrads!

Enjoy the slump VR, although personally I didn't expect it to be this soon... hope you can last until the summer lol.

Igotlaid 69

BOOM

HERE COMES THE SLUMP

BOOM

Wayne

Funny all the shit VR talked at the beginning of this crash war. VR may have been able to do well against other f2p clans in crash wars, but with a p2p clan you really cant do shit :P

Bearcub

Here comes the SSSSSSSSSSMUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPP

Joda

Enjoy your slump vR