Sign in to follow this  
Corey

[UPDATE-PICS] Call of Duty Resurgence Pack

Corey

Is dated for June 3rd and is said to have 5 >NEW< maps. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1089307p1.html

Robert bowling twitter : Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Package hits June 3rd on #xboxlive and brings with it 5 new maps to #MW2 multiplayer! I'll send details your way

May be 360 exclusive again, tough luck ps3.

Update:

Infinity Ward's community manager Robert Bowling revealed new details about the upcoming Resurgence Package, the second multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

In an interview with Microsoft's Xbox Live director of programming Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, Bowling confirmed the pack will include three all-new maps and two previously released maps from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The pack will also cost $14.99 (1200 Microsoft Points) and will be available first on Xbox Live starting June 3.

Here are the details on the three new maps:

Carnival â?? Desolate amusement park with excellent vantage points for snipers. It's "unlike anything we've ever done before," said Bowling. The map takes place during the daytime and includes all original art and model assets. Bowling added that the team really wanted to include this in the first map pack, but the team needed additional time for polish. It's a fairly large map and includes many set pieces, such as roller-coasters, a fun house, and bumper cars.

Trailer Park â?? Contains tight corridors and condensed areas. Very maze-like with obvious choke points. In context of the game, this map is the living quarters for the people who run the Boneyard level found in Modern Warfare 2's singleplayer campaign. The Boneyard will be viewable in the background.

Fuel â?? Completely unique from the other maps. The setting is an oil refinery and is split into two sections. One area is wide-open for snipers and the other half is a large warehouse with tight corridors. This map is almost as big as Overgrown from Call of Duty 4.

The two old maps are:

Vacant - Wide-open Russian complex and includes new visuals and details.

Strike - Urban town.

Update 2: Pictures: http://kotaku.com/5539119//gallery/gallery/1

WTF no DC whitehouse!?!? that would be THE BEST map to ever play on. What the fuck is wrong with you IW?!?! Oh yeah, they lost their good members.

Edited by Kill Elmo2

Ownedu

Nice lol I didnt like the latest map pack though

Corey

Also, 1 of the maps is going to be DC whitehouse

Z A C K

Another 20 bucks?

Hated the last map back...

4kyiyw4k

not surprised theyre milking mw2 to the max

Death Troll

Need to purchase another disc. Last time I was playing, accidentally bumped my XBOX and gave me a circular scratch..

Wolfmon56

I havn't even taken the time to buy the last map pack lol

Addy-Zach

if nits xbox exclusive again il be pisssed

Dan~loot

I think this map pack will have "no killstreak/perks/weapon attachments(maybe) only" playlists

Barbus12

nice cant wait lol.

4kyiyw4k

no refund pack

Parumpapapums

Don't play :P

Numbers`

I havn't even taken the time to buy the last map pack lol

Dan~loot

THey're bringing back vacant with a few changes, funhouse sounds fun xD