Sign in to follow this  
Matt

VR's latest promotions

D2~

Just a desperate attempt to get their members to stay

Dan-Ultra

Thanks for the congratulations :blush:

Barlow120

Idk about you but If you have good looks and a wicked set of boobs you can go far in a clan...

Grats on the promotion Bennet and Co, I knew your bodys would play a part in your Runescape Careers someday...

Robin

23 officials.... Lmfao.

Lo12d Jess

It's fucking pathetic what they've done with the ranks. If i wasn't pissed off at them for it I would never say this shit here but the officials we have do dumbass shit and deserve it. We have 10 pk leaders / warlords and only 3 of them are any good. Tiffany is fucking annoying and has caused about 5 people to skip pk's completely cuz she's like a fucking parrot with a loud obnoxious voice and can't lead for shit just repeats everything every1 says and fucks up momentum. Advisors / Council do the same shit so it's pointless pretty much the same shit and 4 app managers was prolly just 2 keep the people who have been power hungry for a rank happy. I know hockey has wanted a rank for awhile. I know most of the genocide people flamed the shit out of that topic lol.

O also ty for the ac earlier. At first I thought u were bringing us in the crash war after we made it clear we didn't plan on getting invovled but we were shocked when u just ac'd and it was 3 brut members who camped us.. they should be careful.

Matt

It's fucking pathetic what they've done with the ranks. If i wasn't pissed off at them for it I would never say this shit here but the officials we have do dumbass shit and deserve it. We have 10 pk leaders / warlords and only 3 of them are any good. Tiffany is fucking annoying and has caused about 5 people to skip pk's completely cuz she's like a fucking parrot with a loud obnoxious voice and can't lead for shit just repeats everything every1 says and fucks up momentum. Advisors / Council do the same shit so it's pointless pretty much the same shit and 4 app managers was prolly just 2 keep the people who have been power hungry for a rank happy. I know hockey has wanted a rank for awhile. I know most of the genocide people flamed the shit out of that topic lol.

O also ty for the ac earlier. At first I thought u were bringing us in the crash war after we made it clear we didn't plan on getting invovled but we were shocked when u just ac'd and it was 3 brut members who camped us.. they should be careful.

LOL?

Rangingown

Wait, you talking about Darkwiza567?

Sythersword

Wait, you talking about Darkwiza567?

rolf

Death Troll

LOL?

MattyB, How many times have they thanked us. LOL

Drinkebroer5

I bet that Tiffany girl was munching on some leader cock. Anyways like Geezer said earlier, VR are only promoting to keep their better members from leaving.

Splodge

Cool, so now they're pureposely ranking members knowing that they will be going inactive.

True 2k8

lets calm down

dereadytobie

How did I miss this reply

Kripz

How did I miss this reply

Hey, he seems mad, don't you think?