Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Reign of Terror vs Violent Resolution

Igotlaid 69
We originally massed up to fight DF, shortly into the fight VR came and DF pussied out and logged out of the world (by the way expect to be paid back, you didn't think you were gonna play us like that did you?).

We weren't going to sit there fighting on-and-off for 90 minutes, woulda been hella boring :$ We cleared VR until there were no more on the world and then left, I'm pretty suprised that you guys really feel like this :\ And are even calling us out over it...

Aside from that, Good job RoT. As i said in #CDRSC - You're maintaining your dominant presence in F2P as well as P2P, and it seems vr's 'OMGGFGGF WE AINT LOST A 1V1 IN 6 MUNFFS' has gone down the drain :)

It was an arranged fight in which we agreed to clear crashers. Why arrange a fight if you are going to leave if it's crashed(Especially by whom you recently arranged a truce with). I mean i don't think anyone would prefer logging out and having no action or gaining rune.

Edited by Igotlaid 69

CheyneyC
We originally massed up to fight DF, shortly into the fight VR came and DF pussied out and logged out of the world (by the way expect to be paid back, you didn't think you were gonna play us like that did you?).

We weren't going to sit there fighting on-and-off for 90 minutes, woulda been hella boring :$ We cleared VR until there were no more on the world and then left, I'm pretty suprised that you guys really feel like this :\ And are even calling us out over it...

Aside from that, Good job RoT. As i said in #CDRSC - You're maintaining your dominant presence in F2P as well as P2P, and it seems vr's 'OMGGFGGF WE AINT LOST A 1V1 IN 6 MUNFFS' has gone down the drain :)

It was an arranged fight in which we agreed to clear crashers. Why arrange a fight if you are going to leave if it's crashed(Especially by whom you recently arranged a truce with). I mean i don't think anyone would prefer logging out and having no action or gaining rune.

We did clear the crashers, all 3 times, before leaving. You can't expect me to believe you think a fight where we have to stop every 5 minutes would be worth fighting at all? :\

Igotlaid 69

We did clear the crashers, all 3 times, before leaving. You can't expect me to believe you think a fight where we have to stop every 5 minutes would be worth fighting at all? :\

So you are saying that it isn't worth giving your members some free rune instead of just logging and ending.

Nonetheless GF VR.

MeMito

only like 2 kills but only 5 deaths

weston_b

Was enjoyable gf vr

Real

1 Death ??? kills so much rune

Matt

Like I told your officials you ignored me when VR came the second time and then 5 minutes later they PMed me they had ended, and at this point you guys had been done for a few minutes. All of this after it was agreed VR was to be cleared no matter how many times they came.

So you did two things wrong and there is a price to pay

Harry

10 Kills 2 Deaths :cheers:

Harry

CheyneyC can you get anymore hypocritical, you've been making people stop and clear VR for the past 9 months, honestly lol.

Justin~

Not sure which is more amusing of DF catering to VR (to let VR have RoT) or that VR got mauled for 6 hours by a primarily P2P based clan whom they still claim is having no affect on them.

GJ Reign of Terror.

Kezzab Reds

CheyneyC can you get anymore hypocritical, you've been making people stop and clear VR for the past 9 months, honestly lol.

This, I had 3 different DF officials PM me last Saturday everytime 20 VR entered the world.

Justin~

This, I had 3 different DF officials PM me last Saturday everytime 20 VR entered the world.

Only 3? you lucked out then sir that it was so few. Its usually Dalejames, Zedest, Veseble, Taco, Dennis, and Whaz that spam simultaneously when they aren't getting their way as if it was really going to get a response any faster being little kids about it.

MUST BE AT THEIR BECK AND CALL DAMNIT KEZZAB!

Rob56

They got dominated for the majority of the fight, i'm surprised they didn't end in the first 2-3 hours of it when they had like 10 ingame lol. But yea, after so many hours in f2p killing the same ~20 vr returning it gets old.

Wolfmon56

gratz, wish I woulda been there.

I had to leave 20mins before the fight because I got called into work...

Then on my home from work, a fucking tire on my car blew out... <_<

Da Man04

Don't know why everyone is getting worked up about all of this. I do remember Matty B telling us to get out of the crashing war at one point and seemed pretty sympathetic to the idea. That being the case, you can't expect us to do silly actions to get right back into the crashing war. It was dumb on our part to accept a fight with you knowing that VR would just crash anyways.