Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ximar

Losing your virginity

Are you still a Virgin?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

N Y Heart

im actually surprised at how many yes's there are

was a virgin til college lol.

Inuyasha Xpk

lost my virginity to my friends sister when i was 15- btw she was 18 lol

Edited by Inuyasha Xpk

Inuyasha Xpk

So pretty much me and my girl have been pretty sexually serious for a while now and I coulda fucked her a few weeks ago, but some sketchy shit happened and we weren't able to which I was pretty happy about cuz I was pretty nervous lol. And then today rolled around and we were in the process of getting the rubber on and I just wasnt feeling it. My only fears in life are getting a girl pregnant or getting locked up so i was pretty nervous and sketchy and just said nah not today and ended up getting head again instead haha. And most of my friends IRL are always saying yea I fuck my boyfriend/girlfriend all the time and blah blah blah and I seem like the only person who actually seems pretty scared to go through with it lol. I know she doesnt have any crazy ass African diseases and what not, its just more about me become a baby daddy when I'm not even 15 and a half lol.

So I just wanted you guys to share whether you're virgins or not, and if you aren't would you recommend me going through with it? Crazy ass Gtow style stories would make this topic good too lol.

yo lil ximar. Just pull out before you cum, even if you are wearing a rubber. also don't give a fuck what others say. if you want to then do it. if you don't want to then don't do it. Gl my son

N Y Heart

nice story

niagro

nope.

lost it to my girlfriend i started dating in 8th grade sophmore year. we therefore broke up my junior year lol

so i was 15 or 16 idk, 18 now

Dan-Ultra

i was nervous as fuck about it yeah & just ended up doing it drunk, did it with the same girl weeks later again and wasnt nervous at all for some reason

D2~

The feeling of uncertainty for days after is probably the worst experience ever.

Real

Don't do anything until you know your ready. Don't be pressured into anything just because other people have done it.

Also Yes

Z A C K

I'm still a virgin and I'm 18 lol. Just shit came up throughout high school and having sex wasn't a priority which now looking back on it tho, I had a few good chances and kind of wish I did, but I'm happy where I'm at right now lol.

Lmfao.

"A few good chances" = Your sister sleeping in her bed across the hall?

Edited by Z A C K

Rorolulie

lost it a long while ago, and let me tell you,

your first time will be nothing like what you expect from it, but learn from what you do/don't do,

and improve from that point on.

Also lol, if you want to please your gf:

watch what shes doing, she knows her body better than you, and she knows what she likes

talk about likes/dislikes, can only benefit both of you

Z A C K

1276227567133.png

dereadytobie

Yes, I'm waiting until marriage.

On a sidenote, I've never pleased myself either

Z A C K

I am virgin Mary herself =]

Maybe IRL, but I hear you are quite the online prostitute. Confirm?

leblur

I am virgin Mary herself =]

Maybe IRL, but I hear you are quite the online prostitute. Confirm?

Denied. I troll, and e-dated a lot in the past. (: cybering is serious shit though, gross