Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ximar

Losing your virginity

Are you still a Virgin?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dan~loot

Lost it when i was like 13 too my girlfriend who i was with for almost 4 years, just broke up 3 ish months ago.

Dam son lol

lost it when i just turned 18,kinda regret the way i lost it was pressured into it by friends kinda and wasnt really into the girl but meh what's done it done

Pk  Theory

Don't do anything until you know your ready. Don't be pressured into anything just because other people have done it.

thats probz the best thing any1 can tell you tbh ^ :)

`Ryan

NO SEX TIL MARRIAGE

Phillip

Yup, gf is as well. I'm 21 and she'll be 21 this Saturday. Just something that neither of us is ready for at the moment.

Are you mormon?

Nah, it's not a religious thing.

Billgodyz

Durex extra safe + pull out

Gkef

YOu niggas need to stop being so scared about fucking a chick "dont do it if your not ready" wtf? once you hit puberty you are ready to fuck pussy its not like your a girl you dont have much to worry about

Yo nigga man thats so true women are just objects I love fucking their brains out daily and getting them all pregnant and full of chlamydia.. sex ftw no worries abortion condoms sex ftw

ot;

I'm a virgin so is my girlfriend, woot!

dereadytobie

lost it when i was 5

h0z

YOu niggas need to stop being so scared about fucking a chick "dont do it if your not ready" wtf? once you hit puberty you are ready to fuck pussy its not like your a girl you dont have much to worry about

Yo nigga man thats so true women are just objects I love fucking their brains out daily and getting them all pregnant and full of chlamydia.. sex ftw no worries abortion condoms sex ftw

ot;

I'm a virgin so is my girlfriend, woot!

LOL

Anyways it just comes to you and you should easily be comfortable about it

Baller

I fuck bitches and get money

Z A C K

I'm still a virgin and I'm 18 lol. Just shit came up throughout high school and having sex wasn't a priority which now looking back on it tho, I had a few good chances and kind of wish I did, but I'm happy where I'm at right now lol.

Lmfao.

"A few good chances" = Your sister sleeping in her bed across the hall?

Yes because I have a sister, like usual you take a serious topic and turn it into a flame war only to draw the attention onto yourself.

<3

I didn't realize the off topic forum hosted "serious business". Dry your eyes faggot.

Z A C K

Yup, gf is as well. I'm 21 and she'll be 21 this Saturday. Just something that neither of us is ready for at the moment.

Are you mormon?

Nah, it's not a religious thing.

Oh, well whatever works for you.

Gkef

lost it when i was 5

Dbzking lost it to his twin sister before he was given birth by his mother

Parumpapapums

Yes, till marriage tyvm.

Rangingown

Idk if I posted already, but I'm 16 soon to be 17 and I'm still a virgin. I really don't care about it, I'm not bothered. People just try to brag about losing their virginity because they want to be cool.

Meta

loads of butt sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx VvV