Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ximar

Losing your virginity

Are you still a Virgin?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lord Ximar

So pretty much me and my girl have been pretty sexually serious for a while now and I coulda fucked her a few weeks ago, but some sketchy shit happened and we weren't able to which I was pretty happy about cuz I was pretty nervous lol. And then today rolled around and we were in the process of getting the rubber on and I just wasnt feeling it. My only fears in life are getting a girl pregnant or getting locked up so i was pretty nervous and sketchy and just said nah not today and ended up getting head again instead haha. And most of my friends IRL are always saying yea I fuck my boyfriend/girlfriend all the time and blah blah blah and I seem like the only person who actually seems pretty scared to go through with it lol. I know she doesnt have any crazy ass African diseases and what not, its just more about me become a baby daddy when I'm not even 15 and a half lol.

So I just wanted you guys to share whether you're virgins or not, and if you aren't would you recommend me going through with it? Crazy ass Gtow style stories would make this topic good too lol.

Ma Gusta

nope im not, lost it sophmore year of highschool

Harry

Don't do anything until you know your ready. Don't be pressured into anything just because other people have done it.

Ma Gusta

take gigs and you will make her the happiest girl in the world if you can manage to get it up.

Edited by Ma Gusta

Ownedu

I chose not to have sex. lool

Sythersword

Hmm

JustKool

Lost it to this girl I was on and off with since 4th(9) grade. Lost it when i was 14 almost 15 now im 18 and like a half lol. Just stay safe if u have a bad feeling its probally for a reson so don't force yourself

Edited by HeartBreaker

Little Tony1

I'm still a virgin and I'm 18 lol. Just shit came up throughout high school and having sex wasn't a priority which now looking back on it tho, I had a few good chances and kind of wish I did, but I'm happy where I'm at right now lol.

Ludadogg0

It's pretty nerve racking I'll tell you that, but after the first time, its like natural lol.

Thats the only reason they said its fun/easy w/e.

Take your time, don't be rushed.

Nine

No.

Anyways if you dont have a good feeling about it then don't do it. Definitely dont get pressured into doing it either. Being nervous is normal though, I mean im pretty sure everyone was nervous for their first time. If you use a condom you wont get her pregnant, and if you still dont trust it then just ask her to use the pill just to make sure.

Rob56

I lost it to my GF who I was with for like 4 years. If you really love her it'll just happen.. Not much to be scared about, just use condoms

Just make sure you want to do it with her, you have to know that she's the one. It's hard to explain the feeling but yea.

Btw, I lost it when I was 15, i'm almost 18 now.

Edited by Rob`

Coolal

If you not ready don't be pressured into it. It's a natural process. :P

Dark

Don't do anything until you know your ready. Don't be pressured into anything just because other people have done it.

Addy-Zach

yea