Sign in to follow this  
schalke

Ps3 or 360

Which would you choose?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Addy-Zach

PC.

Satan

I'd have to say PS3 because of the tests they have done..example umm keeping both of the game consoles online for 48 hours the 360 didnt even last 18 hours while the ps3 could of lasted more..ps3 better quality

They've brought out a New Xbox360 with is much better quality than the old one and its the same price ;)

Tbh, You'd pay £270 for a Ps3 and £200 for an Xbox and Xbl is £35 a year so really.. the 70 you save can go on Live :D

360 in my opinion.

Ludadogg0

I prefer PS3 because of the blu-ray and online is completely free. Contrary to popular belief, xbox doesn't have better servers than PS3 from my experience. It's the same shit.

^^^^^

Ludadogg0

I'd have to say PS3 because of the tests they have done..example umm keeping both of the game consoles online for 48 hours the 360 didnt even last 18 hours while the ps3 could of lasted more..ps3 better quality

They've brought out a New Xbox360 with is much better quality than the old one and its the same price ;)

Tbh, You'd pay £270 for a Ps3 and £200 for an Xbox and Xbl is £35 a year so really.. the 70 you save can go on Live :D

360 in my opinion.

Usual Blue ray dvd players are 150$+ so yeahp

schalke

So far the argument for the 360 is all about the games. I had live at one point for about a month and noticed that half of the players were 10 year olds trying to talk shit. I heard that online for the ps3 is no where near as bad in that area, but could someone confirm that? Since I've never experienced the ps3 online. And as for the actual games, I've only heard really good things for 360 about first person shooters. How are other games like FIFA or NHL online?

The blueray player would be a deal seeing as I don't have one, and if I bought a 360 it would be the elite, so the same price as the ps3. How do the prices of games vary between the two?

Dan~loot

will never buy a ps3 mainly because i enjoy playing with friends and i've heard ps3 makes the whole experience shitty..with the headsets mainly

Archingtwin1

360 no daught

The Man

I prefer PS3 because of the blu-ray and online is completely free. Contrary to popular belief, xbox doesn't have better servers than PS3 from my experience. It's the same shit.

They make up for the server costs by charging you like £30 for a headset and all the other shit that doesn't come with your console.

LOL what other costs? Learn your facts before you make up shit.

Well if you want to play with a lot of your friends and want to play Halo go with the 360.

If you want free online, laid back gamers(not 12 year old spazs), and blue ray player then go with the PS3.

I have ps3 which is very reliable and iv had it since it came out which is 3+ years now. Im not going to bag on the 360 people because they will defend their console til their grave. If you have questions about ps3 just message me and don't get false accusations from some of these people posting on here.

E: I have to address this "headset" issue..There is none the headsets are perfectly fine and doesn't make the gameplay shitty..Plus they don't cost more then 10 dollars if you look at the right places.

Edited by The Man

Rob56

I have a ps3 and like it, would probably like a 360 just as much but I don't have one so i say ps3!

2krazykills

if u play single mode then ps3 if u play online 360, xbox has over 300k more ppl at peak times then ps3

Bill Belichick

360 lol