Sign in to follow this  
Jonno

Starcraft 2 Trailer

4kyiyw4k

will have it when its released

Gtow

The graphics in SC2 will be slightly better than the original + brood war series but the trailer highly over dramatized the game. The graphics are still pretty basic, and they try to play it off like it's some kick ass COD first person shooter. I think the game would be bad ass if it were a first person shooter with squads you could organize.

4kyiyw4k

The graphics in SC2 will be slightly better than the original + brood war series but the trailer highly over dramatized the game. The graphics are still pretty basic, and they try to play it off like it's some kick ass COD first person shooter. I think the game would be bad ass if it were a first person shooter with squads you could organize.

with the new campaign editor, you can change the POV to a first person perspective.

Phillip

Ye, it's gonna have some pretty BA cutscenes. They really could make a decent FPS out of it though. Very good storylines to follow.

shadowpk_u

nah

Supercoke

the starcraft games are awesome i got original + brood, but i agree the trailer way over the top

if i didnt know what starcraft was, id think starcraft II was a movie after watching that

Taco

Dam, i remember playing this game years ago on pc, I always chose protoss

Bacon040

Looks good

Jonno

the starcraft games are awesome i got original + brood, but i agree the trailer way over the top

if i didnt know what starcraft was, id think starcraft II was a movie after watching that

All these clips are apart of the cinematics that occur in the game. In the starcraft 1 campaigns you were breifed before every campaign mission. In starcraft 2 I believe you view a cinematic before, possibly during and possibly after the mission.

Addy-Zach

this

4kyiyw4k

All these clips are apart of the cinematics that occur in the game. In the starcraft 1 campaigns you were breifed before every campaign mission. In starcraft 2 I believe you view a cinematic before, possibly during and possibly after the mission.

They aren't necessarily pre-rendered cinematics (for example after missions Amerigo, Backwater, Antioch in SC1); most will be using the in-game engine.