Harry

Brutality's Future

Nacho Men123

R I P BRUTALITY and gl in single

Abe

I just remembered that they lost a single run-in with KO before..l0l

Nick

Not like we won't run your stupid asses out of single lmao

and while on subject how do they plan to single when the majority of them never single pked before they were in Brutality?

(06:57:18) <Keifer> you tired of raggin, 1 iteming, and getting abused by DI? Pissed off with crap leaders and false hopes? maybe you just want to be a part of a relaxed community that are good at what they do and have fun doing it - Hit me back with a PM to spy for a chance in Brutality.

(06:57:36) <[Nick]> rather be in someone gonna be alive at the end of summer sorry

(06:58:13) <Keifer> 23 intros in 6 days says we are going to be very fucking alive buddy

(06:58:57) <Keifer> thats amazing

(06:59:06) <[Nick]> why would i wanna go to brut anyway

(06:59:10) <Keifer> i check ur intros daily

(06:59:16) <[Nick]> cool

(06:59:59) <Keifer> #1 single, funnest/friendliest clan in the game idk man i dont see why people wouldnt want to lol

(07:00:33) <[Nick]> i don't even single

(07:00:58) <Keifer> alot of our members never pked single before they joined brutality and now they love it(07:01:14) <[Nick]> tell them i said congratulations

(07:01:25) <Keifer> ok

idiot(s)

Little Tony1

In all honesty, If they're having fun at whatever it is they're doing (However it's nothing at the moment) then that's all I team/clan people who play RS could ask for.

Gl to them lol, They're gonna need it as they've just been down hill for awhile now.

Arsenal

After all the beating they've taken over these past several months, they are still alive? I sort of admire their member base for hanging in there and not booking it out

Little Tony1

After all the beating they've taken over these past several months, they are still alive? I sort of admire their member base for hanging in there and not booking it out

Lol the majority did.

Jovan

A good read. Meh some people just love the attention!

Nuttins

& people wonder why I left :unsure: