Phillip

P90x

Andrew

I'm not much of a runner these days, good luck

Aceman

Ask Arne / Baller / Fuh. They're the workout crew

il ftw i

14 days in atm going to do arms + shoulders + ab ripper x right now

im just doing the classic version as it's my first time trying it out.

Goodluck its pretty tough at first

Ownedu

Did 42 total days of P90x, Lost 17 pounds, and Gained major bicep muscle compared to what I had.

It's a good program, I just don't have the time/willpower to finish a cycle.

Guest Uncle Fuh

Its good, if you do the exercises correct and push through the video its just as good as going to the gym.

But you need a decent weight set, I would suggest getting 15s 20s and 25s then youd be straight for the whole thing. Pull-up bar you should get too, helps alot.

The Man

Id love to try it but I have no energy at the end of my days.

CSA

Booking a holiday for 7 months away, need to tone up a hell of alot for it. Where can I download this P90x and what does it do?

il ftw i

Did 42 total days of P90x, Lost 17 pounds, and Gained major bicep muscle compared to what I had.

It's a good program, I just don't have the time/willpower to finish a cycle.

Did you do arms and everything on the lean aspect? Because the thesis of doing the program looks to gain your muscle weight.

Maggie295

Idid it for about a month.. Some of the shit like the bands i didnt have so i had to improvise. I saw some improvement but then the summer started ans schoollet out so i just got a gym membership which seemed to work even better. I find working out at home to be ineffective because i get distracted very easily...apart from the 50 push ups i do before i go to bed. If youre looking to get stronger dont work out at home, join a gym.

Fourmx

If you want to build lean muscle, try to eat 5-6 meals a day at 40:40:20 ratio (40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat), and hit the weights, maybe try a 3-4 day split.

If you want to increase fitness/endurance, stick to a healthy balanced diet, (alot of fruit, veg, aswell as some meats and small amount of fats) and up the cardio training. Instead of trying to go for the 7 miles, try to beat the time you last did it in by 10 seconds each time or something, then when you hit a wall, go for 8 miles and do the same.