Sign in to follow this  
4kyiyw4k

LOTR Online: Now F2P

CSA

It may be f2p... but you'd have to pay me to play it.

shots

Can I be a gay hobbit?

sam_frodo.jpg

Expected

Saint Zman

Turbine isn't a bad company. I play their other game DDO every now and then, and no real complaints.

John Podesta

It's fucking awful. Being the brave warrior that I am, I dled the HQ version-- all 10gigs of it. Fucking waste of HD space. Before you enter the real game, you have to spend an hour completing quests. After the hour-long intro, the game has already punished you enough to the point where you don't even want to play. The map is unbelievably huge, with cities spotted along barren forests/deserts, you're going to spend most of the time going from city to city. It took me 40 minutes to reach my home town after I used a horse carriage to get to the town my friend was located at. God-awful design. Uninstalled after 2 hours of playing.

Krazy338

Can I be a gay hobbit?

sam_frodo.jpg

ya most likely. But i think demeagles all ready toke that spot.

Edited by Krazy338

4kyiyw4k

It's fucking awful. Being the brave warrior that I am, I dled the HQ version-- all 10gigs of it. Fucking waste of HD space. Before you enter the real game, you have to spend an hour completing quests. After the hour-long intro, the game has already punished you enough to the point where you don't even want to play. The map is unbelievably huge, with cities spotted along barren forests/deserts, you're going to spend most of the time going from city to city. It took me 40 minutes to reach my home town after I used a horse carriage to get to the town my friend was located at. God-awful design. Uninstalled after 2 hours of playing.

lol

DemEagles

Can I be a gay hobbit?

sam_frodo.jpg

HAHAHA funny guy

Krazy338

Can I be a gay hobbit?

sam_frodo.jpg

HAHAHA funny guy

mad?