Sign in to follow this  
Zero Fear1

Dust 514

Zero Fear1

Before you say anything, this will be NOTHING like Halo.

The idea they have for this game make's me think this will be a the game of the year for sure. It's weird how they have it setup, it will be a MMORPG FPS AND it will be linked to the game EVE Online. So basically in EVE you are commanding ship's, but in this game you will be the solider's on those ship's fighting on the planet (Correct me if I'm wrong). So it will be linked to EVE in a way and I guess if you have a EVE account you will get some major benefit's in Dust. Overall the gameplay does remind me of Halo but if it's a mmorpg that's a fps than it will be NOTHING like halo. Also I am almost positive this will be on the 360 console so honestly this should be a very interesting game. You can find the trailer B-E-L-O-W

Bill Belichick

EVE online sucks lol, Me, LDJLERIK, And1bball22 and Rune Demon5 all tried it.

Zero Fear1

EVE online sucks lol, Me, LDJLERIK, And1bball22 and Rune Demon5 all tried it.

Did you play it for more than 2 month's? Because you do realize you have ALOT of grinding to do in that game before you even get anywhere near the fun parts.

Either way this isn't EVE online, it just interact's with EVE. In Dust you are a solider and the ship's from EVE help you.

Edited by Zero Fear1

4kyiyw4k

Unique concept with great potential, but CCP has a multitude of problems:

- For 360/PS3 Consoles only? Dumbshits, EVE Online is for the PC; how they messed that up is impossible to fathom.

- Everybody who owns a 360/PS3 will be playing COD or Halo instead.

- Stupid ass name.

Companies these days think PC gaming is dead and everybody wants new games on outdated systems.

Anyways, doubt this will become a hit.