Sign in to follow this  
X  Icey  X

X Icey X Coming To Rot

Poser1313

You're the most annoying kid to have played runescape.

You've 1 itemed every rot member here.

You've flamed every rot member here.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck no.

Ninjuhman

Sorry to flame intro even though Lonecorp said not to and I've been shit inactive LOL. But even if this kid is accepted, you're going to kick him because he's so annoying. This kid got rejected from TSC, why would you let him in RoT?

NO

Tyler
Sorry to flame intro even though Lonecorp said not to and I've been shit inactive LOL. But even if this kid is accepted, you're going to kick him because he's so annoying. This kid got rejected from TSC, why would you let him in RoT?

NO

You dont play runescape and havent in forever.

Yea he is active and will only help us, basically everyone has flammed up at one point so dont use that as an excuss. He atleast deserves a chance to get in. Declining him because you feel he is annoying isnt a legit reason. Good luck bro.

Yugowarrior

Pks with us anyways, why not.

The Man

He pks with us every single fucking day and masses with us faster then most rot members.. If you pk with us like once every month dont even bother to flame because your just gonna make yourself look like an idoit..

Edited by The Man 5114

Marty
All i got to say is L0L. Someone should decline him.. then he got nowher to go lolzor.

all i have to say is, stfu you dont pk rot is a pking clan and ive seen him at 3 times as many pks as your at

and ryan, your inactive u have no clue what the fuck your talking about, were trying to make rot better, rather have him than 3 random inactives that dont come to pk trips

Matt

No thanks.

/waits to be flamed

Kane1254

Got a bit of a chuckle out of me.

Mightynight6

NO

stfu ur inactive so dont bother flaming.

He pks with us everyday and knows what hes doing (Y) gl m8

D-Shaden

Yes, he actually knows how to pk and he comes to regroups and pretty much every pk trip a lot faster than most of you idiots. Who cares if we 1 itemed or flamed us before, we gave fucking Sir Orlee and like 5 Ci a chance to be here, most of them did fine. Unlike a lot of the people that intro, he has multi gear as well for when that comes back. Therefore I don't see any reason for him to be declined.

myah33

yes, hes active.

Boupbiganey

i ref, ive known him for like a yea now active pker, and isnt like most of our intro's hes actually here for multi.

Erik`
no

You're the most annoying kid to have played runescape.

You've 1 itemed every rot member here.

You've flamed every rot member here.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck no.

NO

No.

No thanks.

/waits to be flamed

I dont pk lol

NO Dot dot dot you droped me for 6 mill+

Good luck =]

Edited by Erik`