Sign in to follow this  
killa skrill

VR Private boards

Pali

I told Evizu he seriously needs to consider stepping down along with D1e2n3. Both of them were terrible leaders which made VR has such a poor community and horrible leadership.

As an ex-official/admin I saw everything that was discussed amongst other officials and me, Luck Z, Arjun V all left due to our disagreements on their leadership and decisions.

I can confidently say that all 3 of us that has left awhile ago can NEVER be replaced.

Now Alex Dawg gets "kicked" and Prinz Jao & Tiffany are no longer VR (Council & 2 Warlords). You know VR is doing not one, but many things wrong.

Edited by Pali

Abe

lol

killa skrill

I told Evizu he seriously needs to consider stepping down along with D1e2n3. Both of them were terrible leaders which made VR has such a poor community and horrible leadership.

As an ex-official/admin I saw everything that was discussed amongst other officials and me, Luck Z, Arjun V all left due to our disagreements on their leadership and decisions.

I can confidently say that all 3 of us that has left awhile ago can NEVER be replaced.

Now Alex Dawg gets "kicked" and Prinz Jao & Tiffany are no longer VR (Council & 2 Warlords). You know VR is doing not one, but many things wrong.

i agree with you bro

Bloodarrow42

They only give 1x strike to their members for skipping? LOL?

Jonno

Lol they get excited for getting our Fa boards posted and when we get their forums posted on ours now we just like MEH

Bloodarrow42

Lol they get excited for getting our Fa boards posted and when we get their forums posted on ours now we just like MEH

We've probably leaked their leader forums/irc/ts than they've leaked our FA boards lol

Nine

One strike for skipping? ;$