Sign in to follow this  
Daniela

Last movie/show you watched

Jake

The Pacific today in clubs @ school.

Barbus12

charmed was good up until they started dragging it out the last 2 seasons. im watching Dexter right now watched seasons 1-3 and 5 on 4 right now. then ill probably move onto paranormal state. Daniela, if you like charmed you should check out buffy the vampire slayer and Angel.

Taco

Just watched Step Brothers for the 4th time

Zero Fear1

charmed was good up until they started dragging it out the last 2 seasons. im watching Dexter right now watched seasons 1-3 and 5 on 4 right now. then ill probably move onto paranormal state. Daniela, if you like charmed you should check out buffy the vampire slayer and Angel.

Buffy got horrible when that one witch chick (the one in you're signature) turned into a lesbian. Things just started going down hill after that, and they had possibly one of the worst endings imo.

Charmed redeemed themselves in the last couple of episodes and made a decent ending.

Edited by Zero Fear1

Barbus12

Buffy got horrible when that one witch chick (the one in you're signature) turned into a lesbian. Things just started going down hill after that, and they had possibly one of the worst endings imo.

Charmed redeemed themselves in the last couple of episodes and made a decent ending.

personally think tara was an awesome character to have on the show. gave willow depth into her character. it broke boundaries that were never done before on tv regarding sexual shit. season 5 and 6 were done very well regarding tara. how willow defended her against glory after she sucked her brain out and how she stuck by her side after that happened. season 6 gave people a look on how addiction effects even your loved ones, and how loosing the person you love most in life is one of the hardest things you will go through and how your closest friends are there to help you through it, not the addiction. Tara's character added much more then just lesbian shit lol. as for the worst endings? how can you say a tv show coming full circle after 7 years and ending with buffy going into the hellmouth to finish it once and for all is "the worst ending". season 7 was done very well i thought.

charmed should have ended when prue died. introducing a half sister imo was too far of a stretch to keep the series going. i finished the series when it was still on, dont get me wrong i loved the show. but would it have been better ending after prue dying? yes.

dont read this daniela lol

Edited by Barbus12

Christy

Jersey shore right now, was never really that into reality TV and actually hated it for a long time and still do but my friend talked me into watching it and it's funny/entertaining so oh well :P I'm almost caught up to the current episodes in season 3, started it about 2 weeks ago :)

Before that it was probably this anime series I've watched before (decided to rewatch) called Blood+

As far as movies go I'm not sure

Edited by Christy

p min3r

resident evil 5 decent movie

cant wait for the 6th one they only keep getting better

Minibus

the departed

kingdom1292

4kyiyw4k

arby n the chief

Zero Fear1

personally think tara was an awesome character to have on the show. gave willow depth into her character. it broke boundaries that were never done before on tv regarding sexual shit. season 5 and 6 were done very well regarding tara. how willow defended her against glory after she sucked her brain out and how she stuck by her side after that happened. season 6 gave people a look on how addiction effects even your loved ones, and how loosing the person you love most in life is one of the hardest things you will go through and how your closest friends are there to help you through it, not the addiction. Tara's character added much more then just lesbian shit lol. as for the worst endings? how can you say a tv show coming full circle after 7 years and ending with buffy going into the hellmouth to finish it once and for all is "the worst ending". season 7 was done very well i thought.

charmed should have ended when prue died. introducing a half sister imo was too far of a stretch to keep the series going. i finished the series when it was still on, dont get me wrong i loved the show. but would it have been better ending after prue dying? yes.

Well I will agree they did break boundaries, but I feel like they lost touch with their roots as the show progressed. I don't know maybe I need to watch the series again, but the ending from what I remember was just kind of bull shit. They built it up a shit load and than you just get a glimpse of them going in? Just thought they could have shown a little more, but I guess that would be the only logical way to end it. Will definently re-watch the series again and get back to you on this. (By the way they are considering on doing a re-boot; http://screenrant.com/buffy-vampire-slayer-reboot-joss-whedon-brusimm-10120/)

I will admit the whole just happening to have another sister was pretty bs, but as the series went on after prue died (in my opinion) it redeemed themselves. Although like I stated with Buffy I feel Charmed also lost touch with their roots after they killed off prue. It was a entirely different series when page was introduced and you are probably right they should have ended after prue died (Shax was such a bad ass demon he deserved to get away with it), but they did have some moments with page (Zankou (Y)).

Barbus12

Well I will agree they did break boundaries, but I feel like they lost touch with their roots as the show progressed. I don't know maybe I need to watch the series again, but the ending from what I remember was just kind of bull shit. They built it up a shit load and than you just get a glimpse of them going in? Just thought they could have shown a little more, but I guess that would be the only logical way to end it. Will definently re-watch the series again and get back to you on this. (By the way they are considering on doing a re-boot; http://screenrant.com/buffy-vampire-slayer-reboot-joss-whedon-brusimm-10120/)

I will admit the whole just happening to have another sister was pretty bs, but as the series went on after prue died (in my opinion) it redeemed themselves. Although like I stated with Buffy I feel Charmed also lost touch with their roots after they killed off prue. It was a entirely different series when page was introduced and you are probably right they should have ended after prue died (Shax was such a bad ass demon he deserved to get away with it), but they did have some moments with page (Zankou (Y)).

you got to remember buffy was a tv show, probably the time limit/budget kept them from going as big as fans would like (myself included). i found the end tied everything together as best as it could with what they had. the moment when buffy gets stab and rises up to the first and says "i want you to get out of my face" sent chills up my spine. having faith come back to fight alongside buffy was awesome. i wish willow would have had more of an appearance and left her mark more finishing it big with magick. anya dying was upsetting just because i loved her character. season 7 was one of my favorite seasons along with 3 and 5. i would definitly re watch the series, even though people think its gay cause of it being buffy the vampire slayer, it was a wonderful series of its time and i think will always be regarded as one of the best.

as for charmed, i loved the series, paige added alot to it. the source battle with paige was awesome, the avatars and zankou was pretty badass. i just was not a fan of billy and her sister at all. thought it was stupid. i will never forget the scene of the sisters leaving wyatt and chris with their dad. but..i will always stick by if it ended after prue dying it would have ended on a better note then it did. might rewatch charmed now tbh after finishing dexter lol.

Ryan5

Watched a film at the cinema called "The Rise" it's a load of shit, don't watch it.