Sign in to follow this  
Matt

How's the Alliance Doing?

Bloodarrow42

So this is why they have been reduced to.

Merlini

nah but why do people team or associate themselves with Brutality, like as soon as Brut is done using you they dump you just like they've done in the past. why don't clans learn lol

Bloodarrow42

nah but why do people team or associate themselves with Brutality, like as soon as Brut is done using you they dump you just like they've done in the past. why don't clans learn lol

It's FF, they're retarded lol.

D2~

I wouldn't really want to team with FF either, chances are they'll just close and leave you to take the beating on your own

erik

I wouldn't really want to team with FF either, chances are they'll just close and leave you to take the beating on your own

This is FF remake #18? I mean it took 18 tries and they still can't get anywhere. Why the fuck would you want to team with them rofl. They're about as reliable as 420 (?) who closed in the middle of a fight lmfao.

Breaker

This is FF remake #18? I mean it took 18 tries and they still can't get anywhere. Why the fuck would you want to team with them rofl. They're about as reliable as 420 (?) who closed in the middle of a fight lmfao.

wasn't that infliction rofl

Merlini

wasn't that infliction rofl

ye

Jovan

Just gets better and better.

hi344344

Fuck up, Got em