Sign in to follow this  
Harry

RoT Exposed

niagro

rotpic6edited.png

It's funny how he criticizes baller for getting back in but the thing is it says "You May Never Reapply" meaning as in 50/50 chance depending on the mood of the rank.

Nobody likes u LOL

Villiska

rotpic6edited.png

It's funny how he criticizes baller for getting back in but the thing is it says "You May Never Reapply" meaning as in 50/50 chance depending on the mood of the rank.

go fucking kill yourself

Guest Evan

rotpic6edited.png

yeah great job fucking everything up, baller

Dillon

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

Who are you? Are you a Rot member?

Guest Evan

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

GOT EM

niagro

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

l2read retard, FORMER MEMBER

Are you a VR member? oh yeah no clan likes/wants you lmfao

`Ankit

haha rot is the el mucho noobo clano gg

Matt

They needed lessons

Dillon

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

You aren't a former member to me with that low iq you have and Vr is shit btw lol. Also quoting me for attention isn't going to help you.

Edited by Ruon3bs

niagro

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

You aren't a former member to me with that low iq you have and Vr is shit btw lol. Also quoting me for attention isn't going to help you.

Lmfao? you have the IQ of streetb0y, U cant get in any clan because you are a retard..

Dillon

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

Lmfao? you have the IQ of streetb0y, U cant get in any clan because you are a retard..

That's you, you just sit there and make Rot look dumb with your stupid retarded post/out burst in #cdrsc and other random irc channels.

niagro

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

That's you, you just sit there and make Rot look dumb with your stupid retarded post/out burst in #cdrsc and other random irc channels.

i'm akicked from #cdrsc, have been for a few weeks. You are just mad i bullied your dumbass lmfao

Dillon

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

i'm akicked from #cdrsc, have been for a few weeks. You are just mad i bullied your dumbass lmfao

You bullied no one, you went retard mode in #cdrsc before you went on akick. You remind me of Kgb96.

niagro

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

You bullied no one, you went retard mode in #cdrsc before you went on akick. You remind me of Kgb96.

Thats why you quit coming in until i was akicked, lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Dillon

rotpic6edited.png

Nobody likes u LOL

Thats why you quit coming in until i was akicked, lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I decide not to be in it because you hl me 20x a day. The fact it's so hilarious that you still try and get in contact with me when I don't even want to talk to you. # of times you hl me 20x a day. # of times I ever try and contact you none cause I don't care about you. So stop quoting me lmfao!

Edited by Ruon3bs