Building muscle

Bill Belichick

LOL

Bill Belichick

1. Eat 10000 Calories a Day

2. Inject Synthol into appropriate Areas

3. Profit

PkDSchimmy

Been working out for abouer ~5 months, with major result. I work out ONE muscle group per day (chest, back, shoulders, arms) after eating my dinner. After I'm done doing excercises I drink a Whey Protein shake (XXl Nutrition) and eat some fish/pasta.

If I was you I'd do this:

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Wendnesday - Arms (Bicep & Triceps)

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Well that's what schedule I do.

Why would you suggest a beginner a 4 day BBing split.

Don't listen to any of these people on this thread.Start a strength routine such as Starting Strength.Whey protein isn't even NEEDED.It just helps because it's easy fast absorbing protein that you can take right after you finish lifting.The amino acids also aid in muscle recovery, but for a beginner ... just get 4-6 well balanced meals and make sure you are eating your 1g/lb of body weight of protein (fish,eggs,chicken breast,lean beef are all great lean sources of protein)

http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html

This article can help you out.Basically says most stuff any beginner needs to know.

You can always pm me on IRC as well if you have any questions.

Yes he should start training every muscle when he's a beginner. If he trains every muscle he automatically trains strength. I'd suggest not doing more then one muscle group a day as your muscles won't be fed enough by your meals. (That's what I've been told by some of the bigger guys at my gym). By the way, I didn't say he has to take shakes & eat like me, I said that's what I do.

Hey, I don't mean to be an asshole or a know it all, but I'm far more experienced among the matter than you.Strength programs are recommended for beginners so they actually build enough strength to use weights heavy enough to cause muscle hypertrophy.This is especially recommended given the kids body stats/somato type given in the original post.

No one cares about the broscience the bigger guys at your gym told you.It will barley get you anywhere.

I don't mean to offend you or be a a know it all either but he might have some muscle of his own already and will be able to handle the lighter weights. And for the bigger guys at my gym not getting me anywhere, I would have to dissagree. These guys have massive muscles so I don't think they don't know how to build muscles.

PkDSchimmy

Been working out for abouer ~5 months, with major result. I work out ONE muscle group per day (chest, back, shoulders, arms) after eating my dinner. After I'm done doing excercises I drink a Whey Protein shake (XXl Nutrition) and eat some fish/pasta.

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Don't listen to any of these people on this thread.Start a strength routine such as Starting Strength.Whey protein isn't even NEEDED.It just helps because it's easy fast absorbing protein that you can take right after you finish lifting.The amino acids also aid in muscle recovery, but for a beginner ... just get 4-6 well balanced meals and make sure you are eating your 1g/lb of body weight of protein (fish,eggs,chicken breast,lean beef are all great lean sources of protein)

This article can help you out.Basically says most stuff any beginner needs to know.

Yes he should start training every muscle when he's a beginner. If he trains every muscle he automatically trains strength. I'd suggest not doing more then one muscle group a day as your muscles won't be fed enough by your meals. (That's what I've been told by some of the bigger guys at my gym). By the way, I didn't say he has to take shakes & eat like me, I said that's what I do.

Hey, I don't mean to be an asshole or a know it all, but I'm far more experienced among the matter than you.Strength programs are recommended for beginners so they actually build enough strength to use weights heavy enough to cause muscle hypertrophy.This is especially recommended given the kids body stats/somato type given in the original post.

No one cares about the broscience the bigger guys at your gym told you.It will barley get you anywhere.

I don't mean to offend you or be a a know it all either but he might have some muscle of his own already and will be able to handle the lighter weights. And for the bigger guys at my gym not getting me anywhere, I would have to dissagree. These guys have massive muscles so I don't think they don't know how to build muscles.

Flynn

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Ok.You're retarded.

But yea like the other guy said, just start injecting shit.. that normally works too.

PkDSchimmy

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Ok.You're retarded.

But yea like the other guy said, just start injecting shit.. that normally works too.

I'm retarded for trying to help a person with personal experience and then getting trash talked by someone who thinks he's Mr. Olympia with the help of google.com? Nice one

iLoveDaniela

anabolizes are better way

Flynn

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Ok.You're retarded.

I'm retarded for trying to help a person with personal experience and then getting trash talked by someone who thinks he's Mr. Olympia with the help of google.com? Nice one

You have personal experience? By the sounds of it, sounds like you're a skinny fat jackass who believes anything in hears from other dudes in the gym.

Edited by Flynn

PkDSchimmy

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Ok.You're retarded.

You have personal experience? By the sounds of it, sounds like you're a skinny fat jackass who believes anything in hears from other dudes in the gym.

I'm a skinny fat jackass? I think you're the one who's retarded here. And YES, I have personal experience. Didn't you read the part where I've been training for about ~5 months?

dereadytobie

yo lmfao theres alot of beef on this topic but not the beef thats good for protein

Sawcats

why is this topic still around lmfao

Breaker

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Ok.You're retarded.

I'm a skinny fat jackass? I think you're the one who's retarded here. And YES, I have personal experience. Didn't you read the part where I've been training for about ~5 months?

(THH)

PkDSchimmy

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Shoulders

Tuesday - Rest or Cardio

Friday - Chest

Weekend - Rest

Ok.You're retarded.

(THH)

(THH)

PkDSchimmy

yo lmfao theres alot of beef on this topic but not the beef thats good for protein

Ino right, I was just trying to help someone out and guy gets serious as fuck lol.