Sign in to follow this  
Sawcats

Building muscle

derek

First thing, gain weight. No matter how jacked you will be, you will never look big if you're that under-weight lol. My friend curls 50s (still not that much) but his arms are like a twig.

Second, if you don't want to build an upper-body, than I am afraid you can't really workout your lower-body either, as you will be unproportioned as fuck.

Thirdly, get a workout schedule. I personally do Bis/Tris, Chest/Shoulders, Legs/Back, then Abs/Cardio. Exercises are personal preference, but I definitely recommend doing Squats and Deadlifts.

Fourthly, there's no "secret" to getting big. Its hard-work and not giving up. You CAN take supplements, but I personally don't - my fish/chicken intake helps me enough with it.

Flynn

yo lmfao theres alot of beef on this topic but not the beef thats good for protein

Ino right, I was just trying to help someone out and guy gets serious as fuck lol.

dat 5 month experience...

Zach

Who would ask for advice on building muscle on a runescape clan website

PkDSchimmy

yo lmfao theres alot of beef on this topic but not the beef thats good for protein

Ino right, I was just trying to help someone out and guy gets serious as fuck lol.

I'm not going to bother replying to you anymore after this. You keep complaining cause I've only been working out for 5 months and I don't have any experience cause of that. Well you showed me your Irl pictures and by the looks of it, it seems you're the one who hasn't been working out properly. If it's only "5 months experience..." then the results of you training much longer than me are terrible. Only thing you can show of is your six pack which isn't really building muscle, it's watching what you eat. So I suggest you go on and go act like Mr.Musclemanknowitall somewhere else as I was just passing on my personal experience to someone who asked for some help.

:|

Edited by PkDSchimmy

Flynn

I'm not going to bother replying to you anymore after this. You keep complaining cause I've only been working out for 5 months and I don't have any experience cause of that. Well you showed me your Irl pictures and by the looks of it, it seems you're the one who hasn't been working out properly. If it's only "5 months experience..." then the results of you training much longer than me are terrible. Only thing you can show of is your six pack which isn't really building muscle, it's watching what you eat. So I suggest you go on and go act like Mr.Musclemanknowitall somewhere else as I was just passing on my personal experience to someone who asked for some help.

:|

u seem jelly

..and mad.

btw you act like im some sort of skinny cunt, i'm 165lbs with single digit body fat lol.

Edited by Flynn

Robin

I would own you all.... /end.

Now uh em.... this discussion went of topic :P

Flynn

Heh, I remember when Robin used to pm me asking questions <3

btw, it's not i'm even being that serious with this kid.I just like the fact he's getting so worked up.Still doesn't know what he's talking about though.

Edited by Flynn

PkDSchimmy

btw, it's not i'm even being that serious with this kid.I just like the fact he's getting so worked up.Still doesn't know what he's talking about though.

I'm not getting worked up at all. :rage: I do know what I'm talking about, you clearly don't. cookie

Edited by PkDSchimmy

Robin

Then was this O.o? I can remember us talking about shit but not me asking questions. Might be... can't really remember.

Still... now you look like a piece of shit beside me cookie

Flynn

Then was this O.o? I can remember us talking about shit but not me asking questions. Might be... can't really remember.

Maybe you just asked stuff about supplementing not sure, that's the only stuff i see when i go back in logs

Robin

Maybe you just asked stuff about supplementing not sure, that's the only stuff i see when i go back in logs

Yeah we talked alot about Pre-workout, protein and supplementing i remember that ;>

Guest Uncle Fuh

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donâ??t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝