Sign in to follow this  
Bloodarrow42

Xbox or Ps3 - Which one to Get

N Y Heart

xbox for playing actual games

ps3 for the netflicks/movies/GRAN TURISMO

Bloodarrow42

n64

After 10 or so years my N64 is in better shape than Xbox.

Number of times each broke

N64 - 0x

Xbox - 3x

Lord__joshua

Ps3

Zero Fear1

I would only consider buying a PS3 for the blu-ray, nothing else. They have a very shitty selection of "exclusive only" games and Xbox offers much more in that department, but I guess that all comes down to personal taste and what you enjoy playing (still buy an Xbox). Xbox might break on occasion but Microsoft is fast and reliable, in all my years of dealing with them I have no complaints. The two times my Xbox has broken we shipped it back and got it within a matter of days.

You might have to pay for the live, but that shouldn't be a deal breaker, because if you're trying to avoid those little dipshit children you will find them on both.

You will find hardcore gamer's on both systems, so really just look at what exclusive games the PS3 has to offer and compare those to Xbox's exclusive games and do the math from there.

Bloodarrow42

Damn. Tied between the two lol.

The Man

Idk why people say psn is for casual gamers? Iv played xbox a few times online and basically both systems have their good and bad players..

Baller

I told you PS3 already... Im always right

Pali

XBOX 360 is good for just gaming for teens/young adults.

PS3 is good for gaming for teens/young adults & watching Blu-Ray movies.

Multiplayer is for both consoles is paid I believe using Microsoft Live points and PlayStation Network.

The Man

Id challenge any one to a "skills" contest..3/4 of the people saying about xbox is more of a challenge is prob some sucknut with like a 1.5 k/d in cod.

Barbus12

Id challenge any one to a "skills" contest..3/4 of the people saying about xbox is more of a challenge is prob some sucknut with like a 1.5 k/d in cod.

kid id smack you around and you would go crying to mommy begging to cancel your internet.

The Man

kid id smack you around and you would go crying to mommy begging to cancel your internet.

Highly doubt it lol.

l Kreiger l

Neither, in 2 years something better will be out

Numbers`

i got a ps3, but id say go with the xbox