Sign in to follow this  
Villiska

Visual change of your Firefox.

Villiska

I came across a way to change the orange options bar in the top left of all Firefox versions above 4.0. It's a fairly easy guide and very detailed if anyone wants to give it a shot. You are able to change the color of the background, the text and what the text actually says. Go nuts.

=Appearance%20Personalize"]Guide Here

36cdafaaa3e848f3be1f61516477bdbe.png

Edited by Villiska

Ludadogg0

I need a pop up flip book to understand......

Ryan5

Looks good but I use chrome.

Jimi

You can literally change how anything looks in Firefox; the entire UI is Javascript, CSS, and XML/HTML. Mozilla has even released a version of Firefox that comes without a UI so that programmers can write their own (although you're probably better off just using Gecko from scratch).

I run Nightly x64, it's basically the same color:

kL4G4.png

Johny`

Looks good but I use chrome.

Villiska

You can literally change how anything looks in Firefox; the entire UI is Javascript, CSS, and XML/HTML. Mozilla has even released a version of Firefox that comes without a UI so that programmers can write their own (although you're probably better off just using Gecko from scratch).

kL4G4.png

Yeah, Firefox is amazing. Anyone that says Chrome is better as a whole is retarded. The 3 second speed difference doesn't even compare with what Firefox offers, lol.

Rcms

I happen to find the themes section suits my needs :P nice find tho.

Jimi

kL4G4.png

Yeah, Firefox is amazing. Anyone that says Chrome is better as a whole is retarded. The 3 second speed difference doesn't even compare with what Firefox offers, lol.

I never said all that...There are pros and cons to both browsers. However, Chrome's speed is attributed to the v8 Javascript engine. Firefox 8's Javascript engine is on par with v8, so after version 8 of Firefox is released, there won't be any speed differences. As for memory management and concurrency, I'd reckon Chrome is superior (blame most of Firefox's memory leaks on poorly developed addons), however, Firefox has development plans that I hope, when implemented, are superior to Chrome's.

Splodge

Absolutely despised it when I first saw it. Instantly got rid of it.