Sign in to follow this  
erik

Why men and women can't be friends

shots

unless ur a friend zone lv 99 kind of loser

Phillip

Yea, I feel bad for saps who stick around hoping that just maybe someday a girl will see how good he is on the inside.

If a girl isn't interested...go find one that is lol...

Phillip

Yea, I feel bad for saps who stick around hoping that just maybe someday a girl will see how good he is on the inside.

If a girl isn't interested...go find one that is lol...

Daniela

I think there's a difference between friends as in buddies and best friends who hang out alone together all the time. I have a bunch of male friends who I spend time with but not so close that we'd hang out alone just the 2 of us, I think it's absolutely possible then. Of course it depends on the way the girl behaves, I don't act all girly around my guy friends and when we're drinking we discuss a lot of random disgusting stuff, do burp competitions and talk about hot chicks etc so I assist them in getting turned off and not having a chance of getting any further feelings for me. I think that's the portion of respect a girl owes their male friends and some kind of duty to keep the friendship going.

However I'm very sure that it's not possible for a guy and a girl to be best friends unless both of them are homosexual because sooner or later one is gonna develop stronger feelings and if it's not mutual then that's the end of the friendship

Billgodyz

This is so true lol.

If you have 0% physical attraction to the girl / you're gay, it can work but otherwise it doesn't work.

Ballsagna

I think there's a difference between friends as in buddies and best friends who hang out alone together all the time. I have a bunch of male friends who I spend time with but not so close that we'd hang out alone just the 2 of us, I think it's absolutely possible then. Of course it depends on the way the girl behaves, I don't act all girly around my guy friends and when we're drinking we discuss a lot of random disgusting stuff, do burp competitions and talk about hot chicks etc so I assist them in getting turned off and not having a chance of getting any further feelings for me. I think that's the portion of respect a girl owes their male friends and some kind of duty to keep the friendship going.

However I'm very sure that it's not possible for a guy and a girl to be best friends unless both of them are homosexual because sooner or later one is gonna develop stronger feelings and if it's not mutual then that's the end of the friendship

wat she said