Sign in to follow this  
Brodie

RoT's first Barrager

X  Icey  X

You're in rot? O.o lol well if so grats

Brodie

My RSN was Giantsbelt - gave you a big startup kit. Wouldn't give it to a random unless I was in their clan.

Edited by Deathfed

X  Icey  X

My RSN was Giantsbelt - gave you a big startup kit. Wouldn't give it to a random unless I was in their clan.

Lol sorry man.. I been gone for little...don't really know all the new members. Thanks tho

Edited by X Icey X

Brodie

Lol sorry man.. I been gone for little...don't really know all the new members. Thanks tho

Nah no stress dude lol. I'm sure you got alot on your mind with everything. Looks like it helped, you're smashing it out of the park for the time you have.

X  Icey  X

Nah no stress dude lol. I'm sure you got alot on your mind with everything. Looks like it helped, you're smashing it out of the park for the time you have.

Yeah, I try.. But unfortunately I can't play during the week, I am very busy with class and studying..weekends are devoted to study, gym, afk rs lol.

Brodie

Yeah, I try.. But unfortunately I can't play during the week, I am very busy with class and studying..weekends are devoted to study, gym, afk rs lol.

Thats why I love RS. Can afk train alot of stuff while watching TV series etc. Too good

Christy

Wow grats, how much did it end up costing you? Did you alch the whole way?

Brodie

It cost me alot less up until 85. I got in touch with one of the top Smither's who was rushing 99. Nats were 300 each, so I was buying like 1k addy plates at a time off him for alch price - 300 (7380k). I basically sat there bored out of my mind, but got free mage exp. Anything he made I alched for cost - 300. After he got 99 and I was forced to only buy bows etc, prices were fluctuating and I'd lose anywhere from 75-150 per alch. Sadly people are shitheads and it's getting more and more expensive due to bow costs. I did do about 4k bursts mainly for some HP exp on the side and alching breaks.

Alching i'd say I spent about 10m total (115k alchs or so)

1m per 1k bursts

You would be incredibly lucky to get yew longs for 650 each (you not doing any fletching) + 250 for a nature rune. 900 - 768 = 132 loss an alch.

Christy

It cost me alot less up until 85. I got in touch with one of the top Smither's who was rushing 99. Nats were 300 each, so I was buying like 1k addy plates at a time off him for alch price - 300 (7380k). I basically sat there bored out of my mind, but got free mage exp. Anything he made I alched for cost - 300. After he got 99 and I was forced to only buy bows etc, prices were fluctuating and I'd lose anywhere from 75-150 per alch. Sadly people are shitheads and it's getting more and more expensive due to bow costs. I did do about 4k bursts mainly for some HP exp on the side and alching breaks.

1m per 1k bursts

You would be incredibly lucky to get yew longs for 650 each (you not doing any fletching) + 250 for a nature rune. 900 - 768 = 132 loss an alch.

10m isn't really that bad for 94 mage, addy plates is smart I never thought of that, & yea alchs are so stupidly expensive now I've been searching for some other method but anything else just feels really time consuming.

Anyways, grats :) was smart to get it out of the way early

Brodie

1m per 1k bursts

10m isn't really that bad for 94 mage, addy plates is smart I never thought of that, & yea alchs are so stupidly expensive now I've been searching for some other method but anything else just feels really time consuming.

Agreed 10m really isn't bad. To get it out the way and have it early will be beneficial for me. They really are stupidly expensive, it's honestly ridiculous. You think the amount of bots cutting yew logs would reduce the price. There are a few ways that are slower but would literally cost little to no money in leveling up.

Christy

1m per 1k bursts

Agreed 10m really isn't bad. To get it out the way and have it early will be beneficial for me. They really are stupidly expensive, it's honestly ridiculous. You think the amount of bots cutting yew logs would reduce the price. There are a few ways that are slower but would literally cost little to no money in leveling up.

I think it's just because there aren't any fletching bots (that I know of)..I think there's probably a bot nuke coming up which will probably just make the price go up more >.< so it sucks

Brodie

1m per 1k bursts

I think it's just because there aren't any fletching bots (that I know of)..I think there's probably a bot nuke coming up which will probably just make the price go up more >.< so it sucks

Most likely yeah. Merchanters with decent cash piles will make a killing. Most have a basic knowledge of the bots out there, and will stock up on the materials these bots produce and will dump a week or two after the bots get banned (if they ban a decent amount). Bots actually run our economy, the next month or so with these supposed bannings should be pretty interesting.

Korey

Wow, gratz man that's sexy.