Sign in to follow this  
Powpang

Clans, Do They Really Have An Excuse NOT To Do P2P Now?

Big Country

f2p clans will of course go back to f2p. This gives them the advantage of picking what they want to do and they'll stick with what they know.

Dans tank

im sure rot will meet them in p2p/f2p one day

Aceman

VR have already pussied out because we slapped them outnumbered by 30+

klutz

No.

80% of the clanworld doesn't like P2P and I doubt that will change honestly.

Gig

Sadly I am not even trying to sound cocky when I say of course because not many clans actually want to compete with us in P2P.

Darkwiza

i've always thought it, now i can officially say it an 100% mean it

RSD are a bunch of fucking pussies

Rsd is full on dead rolf. Not sure who you're trying to impress big guy

I don't have to be reffering to the current state of RSD to call them pussies. They dabbled in p2p but hid behind f2p, and that's what im calling them pussies for. See how organized they are now? If RS had released a p2p 07 and a f2p 07 RSD wouldn't be dead. Those fuckers live for f2p and its pathetic

N Y Heart

well written sonique

`Ankit

I don't have to be reffering to the current state of RSD to call them pussies. They dabbled in p2p but hid behind f2p, and that's what im calling them pussies for. See how organized they are now? If RS had released a p2p 07 and a f2p 07 RSD wouldn't be dead. Those fuckers live for f2p and its pathetic
I don't understand how it's pathetic to not do p2p. Some people just don't want to do it or enjoy f2p enough to not do more. FYI, RSD along with most other clan who have died recently closed prior to the announcement of OSRS. You just seem butthurt cause nobody wants to play with you ;/

Zetta

I just wish other f2p clans would come to p2p more often seeing as how DI/Rot have always gone to f2p to fight there as well.

Darkwiza

I don't understand how it's pathetic to not do p2p. Some people just don't want to do it or enjoy f2p enough to not do more. FYI, RSD along with most other clan who have died recently closed prior to the announcement of OSRS. You just seem butthurt cause nobody wants to play with you ;/

To some extent you are correct, without the insultery. I have respect for clans that show up and try, the only p2p action i'v ever seen from RSD was small trips (that easily qualify as no honor) where they just pick people off at fights. i have respect for any clan who tries to fight us. For those who don't even try or consider us insurmountable, I jsut remember when RoT was 50 members and how quickly we went from that status to #1. Given that <-- nobody has an excuse not to try

Johny`

No.

80% of the clanworld doesn't like P2P and I doubt that will change honestly.

Nomansyed9

Yeah they do have an excuse, most clans who were f2p based are probably gonna stick to fighting in F2P, unless their members WANT to do P2P. They'll obviously still play on P2P servers but probably won't fight on them

Dickus

TT always has and always will be #1 p2p so gg idiots rolf?

nah m8... we cool.. off I'm team

Edited by Semper Decus

`Ankit

Good night sweet prince

Dickus

Good night sweet prince

water taco boat?