Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Reign of Terror vs Damage Inc

Obey My Zerk

Nice, but don't you guys have the no one-iteming in wilderness rule?

what you saw were our members who died and ran back up to kill the crashers who were camping us throughout the whole fight

oh I see now

DivStewy

Thanks for the fight

130407212841.png

Powpang

Well done guys

schol

thanks for fight rot, got a few kills

Edited by schol

Dickus

I've noticed DI always outnumbers you by 5 to 10 people and you still end with a solid ~45+ each time lol

good job RoT

DivStewy

what you saw were our members who died and ran back up to kill the crashers who were camping us throughout the whole fight

oh I see now

Obey if you have any screen shots of any RoT members one iteming in the fight, i'm sure if you pm'd an official with they would be glad to deal with it.

If you didn't mass recruit, had decent callers and some form of organised pile then you wouldn't need to attempt to make excuses.

See you around thanks for the loot and al.

duv

Di can't complain about 1 itemers, tell your finnish members not to auto call the other finland kids, retards lol

Edited by duv

Obey My Zerk

Di can't complain about 1 itemers, tell your finnish members not to auto call the other finland kids, retards lol

oh I see now

Obey if you have any screen shots of any RoT members one iteming in the fight, i'm sure if you pm'd an official with they would be glad to deal with it.

If you didn't mass recruit, had decent callers and some form of organised pile then you wouldn't need to attempt to make excuses.

wait umm both of you are saying im in DI?

l0l not even in a clan, I was just saying since in the pictures they where a few members with dds only and d scimmy

duv

>

oh I see now

wait umm both of you are saying im in DI?

l0l not even in a clan, I was just saying since in the pictures they where a few members with dds only and d scimmy

Was speaking to any di members who have come to the same conclusion about the rot people who return in 1 item to ac people

Daniela

stop quoting my post jesus christ

dapperdrunk

gj everyone

Indoff

wuz fun thanks Di

Barbus12

thanks for the fight di.