Thought they were dead when mid craters died >_<

D-Shaden

Cy@ faggots

`Ankit

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION JIM JIM

Flynn

they were never respected or actually dominant in any way

but yeah 90% of them didn't even play rs in 2007 so yeah not surprised

A clan that opened in early 2008, and has had a stronger original member base record than RoT "probably didn't even play rs in 2007".Gotta love insults like these.

Considering I was in KO within the first month it opened and was ranked when Die Nub Plz was an FA. I can tell you that it has a minute amount of it's original members left.

As far as I've seen, now keep in mind I've been out of the clan world since Spring 2011, is that KO has had the same familiar faces around it's memberlist and community since they would pretty much made.Yea of course they still have new people, I'm sure they get a influx of aussie recruits because of their Pk times.As far as I know though, whenever I see them PK they still have the people I pked against in mid crater (Arab Popcorn,Die nub,Yeon jee,Gr33narrow,and a few more that if I saw their real names I would instantly recognize them) where as with RoT, any original members don't want anything to do with new RoT (example: Gatinho,NmE,Old Ex-Rot introing to DI, yea...)

Also lol'd at the kid who was like "who are you???".Looked up his intro just to see Ex brut and Vr.The biggest "Look at me, I have a name!!!!!" clans.

John Podesta

why can't we just... get along?

Trey_

Shit clan with no history

dapperdrunk

didn't even notice them reopening anyways

Jordan

I dont really recall them being around for 'all pking era's'. Kind of sucks though one less active clan will have its effect once f2p hits the game.