jamesbritton

Pre Application Goals. 1st Thread.

Fulco

Attack will be trained after 100cb, 99 str / piety 1st up though.

52-60 prayer. 45-53 Defence - 90 CB. 10 Levels to go

and after that....? 53 defence wont cut it

Can't wait for our reqs to be updated to 70 att, str, def atleast + 100 cmb

Edited by Fulco

jamesbritton

@fulco did you even read the first post. This is a goals thread, not an application

Im training from 45, currently 55, to 70 def.

"Can't wait for our reqs to be updated to 70 att, str, def atleast + 100 cmb"

The whole reason I made this thread was to go for 100 combat.............................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................................

And cheers :)

Aceman

attack is easy combat levels if you wanna intro sooner

jamesbritton

Cheers cody m8.

looking through the threads now, people more focused on just maxing out rather than shaping there accounts in a particular way.

I haven't had a main build since 07. Might be an idea just to get 70att/70def - then build up from there, thanks for the tip ace

Fulco

I did read the opening post, it said that you were aiming for 53 defence. I also read that you were going to apply. So me not being the retarded fuckhead type of guy thought in the long run:"hey, if this guy is aiming to get 53 defence and stay there for pking then he'll be pretty much entirely useless to us in the long run" even if you get 100 combat. 53 defence is straight up too low.

Cheers cody m8.

looking through the threads now, people more focused on just maxing out rather than shaping there accounts in a particular way.

I haven't had a main build since 07. Might be an idea just to get 70att/70def - then build up from there, thanks for the tip ace

Because in terms of main clanning, anything below 99-99-99 is a weakness. There is no trying to "build" your account a certain way, it's the maxed out build or no build

jamesbritton

Can't believe im coming down from Mt Olympus where I was doing Jesus' skin folds and food prep with zyzz to write this shit,

keyunt lmfao

STARTING CURRENT COMPLETE - 45 53 70

"Because in terms of main clanning, anything below 99-99-99 is a weakness. There is no trying to "build" your account a certain way, it's the maxed out build or no build"

Flaco, I didn't appreciate this before I started looking through the threads here and I agree that maxing out is the right thing to do. You are right and I can see how you may have thought I was aiming for 53 defence however this isn't what I was trying to get across.

I will change my goals to 70 90 70 w 70 prayer to reach lvl 100 faster and app, then continue to max out regardless.

Didn't meant to get at your whilst on your rags: Premarin 0.625mg Tab BD for the flushes m8, Efexor 75mg and Lithium for a mood stabiliser. Keep me updated in text, pics, videos to see how thick, tight, solid you get please post any nutritional or diet information that you may have to progress the community further.

Where all gona make it brah

up the reds

Brodie

Where in Australia are you from?

jamesbritton

Brissy Bro. you from there yourself?

Bixuu

Cheers cody m8.

I advice building trinity force to deal tons of damage. Finish off the build with some armor and magic resist to tank incoming enemy attacks.

Get 90 strength and atleast 80 atk 80 def if u wanna own or tank man. Main clan pking is about defence and I wouldn't recommened being 70 def. Ofcourse get around 85-90 strength to train your defence. But level defence, then after that get higher strength. This will make you alot better in my opinion.

jamesbritton

Awesome advice man. Getting a whip to start training up. Dat conversion to a main.

Long road ahead, thanks bixuu :)

Brodie

Brissy Bro. you from there yourself?

Yes north side of Brisbane

jamesbritton

Im westside of Brisbane. How old are you? Im at UQ now, used to play against nudgee college for school sport and