Sign in to follow this  
Emanpop

Awkward DI intro

Vio

Awkward as fuck lol

Christy

If they accept him, it's just showing they are desperate

It's been 6 fucking years. Ste himself there has the right mindset by saying "hope you've grown up a bit".

Fuck RoT would have a 20 man memberlist if people held grudges from all the team beef and shit over all the years.

This is pretty true.

Still pretty awkward though finding out that same guy is now in DI

Guest Evan

fuckin sleepgood frankfrank l0l

xingop1.gif

would be nice if MB could get this active again

too much ddosing, so i've heard

Daniela

It's been 6 fucking years. Ste himself there has the right mindset by saying "hope you've grown up a bit".

Fuck RoT would have a 20 man memberlist if people held grudges from all the team beef and shit over all the years.

Clan banter is a bit different than someone selling an account then recovering it back and then joining the same clan as the person he scammed

Also I think you should worry more about your own ML :$

There's been plenty of shit worse than 'banter' over the years with RoTs history.

And I don't need to worry about any memberlist. I'm not sure why you thought that was some attempt to start some petty flaming shit.

women, seriously...

Hey I'm not the one throwing the F and S word around...

Guest Evan

Clan banter is a bit different than someone selling an account then recovering it back and then joining the same clan as the person he scammed

Also I think you should worry more about your own ML :$

There's been plenty of shit worse than 'banter' over the years with RoTs history.

And I don't need to worry about any memberlist. I'm not sure why you thought that was some attempt to start some petty flaming shit.

women, seriously...

Tell me about it man... why couldn't we have just listened to supercoke when he foretold of the consequences of girls joining RoT

Edited by Evan

dereadytobie

This is pretty true.

Still pretty awkward though finding out that same guy is now in DI

double this

Rob 92

5 pages for something as uninteresting as this, i see your forums are still shit lol

Creepyweird

5 pages for something as uninteresting as this, i see your forums are still shit lol

Fefe2 - Council

vo4zSXi.gif

Guest Evan

all bout that ad money

Daniela

thnx for helping us get to #6

Brodie

Yet still readily accessed by someone after more than four years