Sign in to follow this  
BIG M

Dis main fa caller gone

Which clan would you recommend to our pal HD?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rob 92

does di even have callers lol

Well if we don't you guys must be terrible with how much we shit on you. Officials keep running out of gear.

dereadytobie

Well if we don't you guys must be terrible with how much we shit on you. Officials keep running out of gear.

18 losses for you 0 wins? rofl.

whos your callers then because I can't see a even semi decent one now after SD7 bailed on your dramafilled clan.

Rob 92

whos your callers then because I can't see a even semi decent one now after SD7 bailed on your dramafilled clan.

SD7 was the drama - he scammed oerggs guthan spear and refused to pay back. Kkm8

dereadytobie

Yeah and everyone that left Di for RoT spied aswell yeh?

Rob 92

Not imo.

SD7 did scam though, also he didn't know how to call p2p. Anyway cya in p2p soon (or probably not since you scout us everytime we're out and then don't mass since you're all out of gear)

dereadytobie

Out of gear? Yeah definantely I'd still be selling gold for more than you make working in 2 months the past 2 weeks if that was the case.

Edited by bereadytodie

erik

dat feel when you dont know who HD is

Scotty

Not imo.

SD7 did scam though, also he didn't know how to call p2p. Anyway cya in p2p soon (or probably not since you scout us everytime we're out and then don't mass since you're all out of gear)

Not imo.

I gave him 4.5m for that spear when I got unbanned two weeks ago lmao. Not my fault he waited two weeks to go and buy it and start talking shit after he saw it rose 1m.

Session Start: Sat Jun 01 22:36:15 2013
Session Ident: Oergg
(22:36:20) (SD7) 75 edge on phobia in 2 minutes
(22:36:48) (Oergg) ok
(22:39:10) (SD7) im here now
(22:39:17) (SD7) just giving u cash
(22:39:22) (SD7) u can buy the spear yourself
(22:39:22) (Oergg) ok thanks
(22:39:23) (SD7) zybez
(22:40:26) (SD7) i left you the rest of the cash that you need in your bank when i xfered
(22:41:32) (Oergg) ya ill buy it. thanks
Session Close: Sat Jun 01 22:41:40 2013

Dunno what you think you'll get from coming on these forums and acting hard.

Edited by Scotty Dont7

Rob 92

Not imo.

Not imo.

I gave him 4.5m for that spear when I got unbanned two weeks ago lmao. Not my fault he waited two weeks to go and buy it and start talking shit after he saw it rose 1m.

Session Start: Sat Jun 01 22:36:15 2013
Session Ident: Oergg
(22:36:20) (SD7) 75 edge on phobia in 2 minutes
(22:36:48) (Oergg) ok
(22:39:10) (SD7) im here now
(22:39:17) (SD7) just giving u cash
(22:39:22) (SD7) u can buy the spear yourself
(22:39:22) (Oergg) ok thanks
(22:39:23) (SD7) zybez
(22:40:26) (SD7) i left you the rest of the cash that you need in your bank when i xfered
(22:41:32) (Oergg) ya ill buy it. thanks
Session Close: Sat Jun 01 22:41:40 2013

Dunno what you think you'll get from coming on these forums and acting hard.

Yeah and you totally weren't reluctant to pay back and it totally didn't take threatening to be kicked to pay back what you owed. Then you totally didn't undercut him on what the actual price was even though you had like 50m from botting. Then you so totally totally didn't make a cocky post on forums showing zero remorse for being a dumbass that had to be deleted because it was going to cause shit.

Ye you'll fit in here lol

Scotty

Someone call the wambulance for Rob 92

OllieUK

D156

Crazystuff0

Sora

Alex Dawg

Kaochinx

Hecticdan

Scotty

Tds4

Then you totally didn't undercut him on what the actual price

Not his fault of he gave him the price then oergg didn't buy it till a week later and prices had changed... But hey, you seem to love jumping to conclusions about stuff you don't know anything about

Edited by OllieUK

h0z

who is hd?

wood berry the sl00t in your sig/11000

dereadytobie

He didn't really call that often. Good guy though, i said yes.

Just asked Zlat and apparantly he called pretty much every fight.

Creepyweird

Not imo.

Seeing as you guys haven't won a single fight in 07 it's amazing how cocky you're trying to be lmao