Sign in to follow this  
Flcl

some whip pks on 07

shots

u are a very strong breed of retard

Mfw

Are you that spastic who always 1 items/rags us at mage bank and uses 1 def gear 90% of the time when you're a main?

Edit: Nevermind I can tell it's you because of the #jaja in 1 of the pictures. 0 fucks would be given if you got cancer and died irl tbh (srs).

Edited by flobes

Guest Desire

Are you that spastic who always 1 items/rags us at mage bank and uses 1 def gear 90% of the time when you're a main?

Edit: Nevermind I can tell it's you because of the #jaja in 1 of the pictures. 0 fucks would be given if you got cancer and died irl tbh (srs).

Flcl

glad im memorable

Guest Desire

glad im memorable

hated & memorable

Aceman

glad im memorable

Thx for the ip

Edit: Just realized who you are. Can confirm this kid is downy enough that he got perm banned from Jaja for being retarded (I did it lol)

Edited by Aceman

Ludadogg0

Full retard gear nice....