Sign in to follow this  
Skipp

Runescape Gallery

Skipp

In an effort to move away from RSC, and because I have time off today I will be importing my gallery and updating from here from now on.

This gallery shows my legacy in the PVP community of Runescape from 2005-2011. Only a few pictures are on this first page, and the rest can be found at the photobucket link provided below. These pictures follow a semi chronological order and date from most recent to oldest, and accounts for my time and achievements in the PVP community. I would consider myself an NH (no honor) pker and have participated in a variety of things from rushing to crashing clan fights)

Throughout my time playing Runescape I have had the privilege to play with a variety of people, single teams, and clans. Some of these include

-Tunescape
-True Supremacy (Tunescape remake)
-Noobs INC
-AF
-Exiled
-CI
-IP
-FF
-ROT

And the more noteable players I have player killed with were:

-I_mahatma_i
-baranged
-x_rs shark_x
-moveurasets
-maddlancer45
-duriel321

-Brian289
-Mattbrazil_2 and the rest of Reign Of Terror

I would like to take the time and thank everyone that has been part of the Reign Of Terror community. I made them my home in 2008 (During the Chapter VIII: Months of Despair era) and have never regretted that decision. Throughout the ups and downs we experienced as a clan we always managed to find a way to enjoy the game and have fun. This game wouldn't have even been close to enjoyable if it wasn't for everyone, and I thank you for that.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post, i'll try to respond to the best of my memory
- Skipp

yellowphatstake2.jpg

purplephat3.jpg

bankpicfeb272011.jpg

daniel1567.jpg

eatancient.jpg

magicalwhip.jpg

beverson.jpg

gfstrait.jpg

cool.jpg

urballz.jpg

whip3.jpg

whip4.jpg

profash.jpg

paulo1152.jpg

striker36.jpg

simm2225.jpg

warring-2.jpg

1618.jpg

ashozzy.jpg

Photobucket Link:

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/str_0wner/library/

Edited by Skipp

`Ankit

is this an intr0

Aceman

I love you skipp <3

Fulco

In an effort to move away from RSC, and because I have time off today I will be importing my gallery and updating from here from now on.

This gallery shows my legacy in the PVP community of Runescape from 2005-2011. Only a few pictures are on this first page, and the rest can be found at the photobucket link provided below. These pictures follow a semi chronological order and date from most recent to oldest, and accounts for my time and achievements in the PVP community. I would consider myself an NH (no honor) pker and have participated in a variety of things from rushing to crashing clan fights)

Throughout my time playing Runescape I have had the privilege to play with a variety of people, single teams, and clans. Some of these include

-Tunescape

-Noobs INC

-AF

-Exiled

-CI

-IP

-FF

-ROT

-I_mahatma_i

-baranged

-x_rs shark_x

-moveurasets

-maddlancer45

-duriel321

-Brian289

I would like to take the time and thank everyone that has been part of the Reign Of Terror community. I made them my home in 2008 (During the Chapter VIII: Months of Despair era) and have never regretted that decision. Throughout the ups and downs we experienced as a clan we always managed to find a way to enjoy the game and have fun. This game wouldn't have even been close to enjoyable if it wasn't for everyone, and I thank you for that.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post, i'll try to respond to the best of my memory

- Skipp

yellowphatstake2.jpg

purplephat3.jpg

bankpicfeb272011.jpg

daniel1567.jpg

eatancient.jpg

magicalwhip.jpg

beverson.jpg

gfstrait.jpg

cool.jpg

urballz.jpg

whip3.jpg

whip4.jpg

profash.jpg

paulo1152.jpg

striker36.jpg

simm2225.jpg

warring-2.jpg

1618.jpg

ashozzy.jpg

Photobucket Link:

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/str_0wner/library/

lol didn't read

Jared

-Tunescape

-Noobs INC

-AF

-Exiled

-CI

-IP

-FF

-ROT

-I_mahatma_i

-baranged

-x_rs shark_x

-moveurasets

-maddlancer45

-duriel321

-Brian289

- Skipp

yellowphatstake2.jpg

purplephat3.jpg

bankpicfeb272011.jpg

daniel1567.jpg

eatancient.jpg

magicalwhip.jpg

beverson.jpg

gfstrait.jpg

cool.jpg

urballz.jpg

whip3.jpg