Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Thursday: P2P Loot

Daniela

forever the kings

Young k00l

Crash the world 10times aday, get mad noone wants to give you fights. Whens your next 2week prep 5min pk? #immad #35678-0 #staybased

Nick

gotta love someone whos 20 himself trying to use teenagers as an insult heh

Viet

harry you are fantastic

Pond

Was a fun night, if we had the numbers or you had less may have been a better fight at 50s when we hit you as you portalled in.

but yeh killed b0rntowildy 3 times and had like 1 death(somehow an AF member got my kill message LOL)

dereadytobie

Crash the world 10times aday, get mad noone wants to give you fights. Whens your next 2week prep 5min pk? #immad #35678-0 #staybased

Lmfao this clown. First he says we crash people 10 times a day then he implies we only pk when we have two week preps.

Di is so fucking trash, they say we only PK when we have 4 month preps or mass for 28 hours (but from what I know we've never massed more than 30 minutes, ever) then we we hit them smallman in p2p they end their trip because they suck donkey dick.

dereadytobie

And btw holy shit Evizu fucking sucks at hybriding can someone tell him to stop embarassing himself lmfao. I thought he was lagging in B289s vid because he only switched 1 item every 35 seconds but when I saw him yesterday............

Shaky

Like Pond said if we had more would've been fun, thanks for the scrap though ^_^

EoMeri

And btw holy shit Evizu fucking sucks at hybriding can someone tell him to stop embarassing himself lmfao. I thought he was lagging in B289s vid because he only switched 1 item every 35 seconds but when I saw him yesterday............

dont h8 tbh

StarScream

Decimating all who get in the way.

Attitude Era

looked fun, grats