Sign in to follow this  
Guest boup m8

federicock.

X  Icey  X

Lmfao !!! fucking steven mcgrath. why u ignore me on FB!?

Yeah bitch im attached to a unit that did deploy every year but now we don't cause my unit is fucking dumb and rather spend money on field ops then deploy...

come on ts

samuel

YUP!!!!!!!! its boupbiganye!!!!!!!

Tyler

The fat ass boupbiganey.

X  Icey  X

he turned into a faggot lol, He thinks just because he was a "infantry rifleman" and doesnt even have a CAR hes all bad ass.

i have 0 respect for him now, until he changes back into the old boupbiganey.

samuel

he turned into a faggot lol, He thinks just because he was a "infantry rifleman" and doesnt even have a CAR hes all bad ass.

this true boupbiganye?? no car? no friends?

Guest boup m8

not true federicock joined in peace time and will never see any action all the marine corps is at this time is fat idiotic slobs hence federicock being able to make it in, as for me luckily i joined when there was still shit going on got a 10 stack of ribbions one of which being a combat action ribbon aswell as multiple award afgan ribbon. as for federicok might get an award for cleaning or priniting papers as thats all he will be doing. but hey could you really depend on someone as stupid as the cock to do anything else......... :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

X  Icey  X

not true federicock joined in peace time and will never see any action all the marine corps is at this time is fat idiotic slobs hence federicock being able to make it in, as for me luckily i joined when there was still shit going on got a 10 stack of ribbions one of which being a combat action ribbon aswell as multiple award afgan ribbon. as for federicok might get an award for cleaning or priniting papers as thats all he will be doing. but hey could you really depend on someone as stupid as the cock to do anything else......... :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

it's so funny how you talk shit about me doing "paper work" when im not even in the admin/legal mos field. im actually in the radio operator field...

but i don't think you should be talking to me like that since in about a year i will be a cpl, and youll be a lazy civilian lmfao

Ghettobeluga

This is all very true. Then again both of you have a combined IQ of about 85. Happy 4th to both you bald mother fuckers. (THH)

White Widow2

This is all very true. Then again both of you have a combined IQ of about 85. Happy 4th to both you bald mother fuckers. (THH)

Champion 2k5

I agree