Sign in to follow this  
dereadytobie

Di and VR

`Ankit

They fought for 11 hours? Lmfao.

ecotecv

11 hours for #3 lmfao

Rob 92

We won't be doing this again or for a long long time, it's not what any of us want in 2013. We're the clan who can admit defeat and end, VR won't get another proper shot at us like this probably ever now. We proved our point.

you both claimed a win....

DI starting - 186 ops

VR starting - 231 ops

DI ending - 120 ops

VR ending - 0 in gear.

Yeah? We won this. I'm talking about in general, if we're getting dicked on we have the ability as a clan to log out and take a loss. Don't blame Di for 12 hour fights because we're not outlasters, VR and i suspect you guys are clans that will return with 15 people in rag for 12+hours just to say they didn't end first.

Harry

We won't be doing this again or for a long long time, it's not what any of us want in 2013. We're the clan who can admit defeat and end, VR won't get another proper shot at us like this probably ever now. We proved our point.

DI starting - 186 ops

VR starting - 231 ops

DI ending - 120 ops

VR ending - 0 in gear.

Yeah? We won this. I'm talking about in general, if we're getting dicked on we have the ability as a clan to log out and take a loss. Don't blame Di for 12 hour fights because we're not outlasters, VR and i suspect you guys are clans that will return with 15 people in rag for 12+hours just to say they didn't end first.

When have we ever outlasted on these servers?

Matt

spent 11 hours for runescape community

1a213740ba2ef495d674cfaed7005062.png

124b271148d9bb9d4b14dceeaaf35012.png

scrubs

Rob 92

I just said i suspect you'd never take a loss, i imagine it would go down in a similar fashion as VR last night.

Pretty much judging it on when you've been forced to single in F2P and pop out for ending when everyone gets bored but ye.

Harry

I just said i suspect you'd never take a loss, i imagine it would go down in a similar fashion as VR last night.

Pretty much judging it on when you've been forced to single in F2P and pop out for ending when everyone gets bored but ye.

We only went single when we were crashing you moron (3 vs 1). Not in a 1 vs 1, big difference. You can't exactly paint us with the outlasting brush when our longest fight is 4 hours now, and was only 2.5 hours before the fight yesterday. You're just going based on assumption.

Edited by Harry

Matt

Nah you guys only put up with all that shit to get the rsc topic (which you still didn't get)

Around here, cooler heads prevail.

Double 0 7

11 hour fight.....in f2p.....in 2013.

best part of all this....Di still losses.

GG.

Rob 92

We only went single when we were crashing you moron (3 vs 1). Not in a 1 vs 1, big difference. You can't exactly paint us with the outlasting brush when our longest fight is 4 hours now, and was only 2.5 hours before the fight yesterday. You're just going based on assumption.

I admitted it was based on suspect from my first sentence, so defensive brah.

We don't care about rsc wins we all know they're broken rules

2krazykills

lol @ both

Harry

I admitted it was based on suspect from my first sentence, so defensive brah.

We don't care about rsc wins we all know they're broken rules

So why did you try and post on there then.

dereadytobie

DI starting - 186 ops

VR starting - 231 ops

DI ending - 120 ops

VR ending - 0 in gear.

Yeah? We won this. I'm talking about in general, if we're getting dicked on we have the ability as a clan to log out and take a loss.

And that is confirmed in your leadership logs....

Or you don't go out at all if RoT is out...

Edited by bereadytodie