Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Outnumbered but NEVER Outmatched

Ross

Found it hilarious when you stopped using Garys because your members couldnt find piles and switched to manual spam like 2 people were spamming

Edited by Ross

EoMeri

oh and i had some random ass pures camping me for some reason for like 10minutes lmfao

DivStewy

Was actually a little too easy

Emanpop

They think they did well reading the topic on their forums. Hopefully it gives them the confidence to keep fighting us. As for complaining about randoms fighting for us, we had 8 (intros) out of the 60 ending so I'm going to chalk that up as a typical VR excuse.

ales

Gj vr securing the #2spot, making rot #4 atm lmfao

How many more anti rot do you need till you fight us? oh wait lmfao the jeeps left cuz ur fucking shit lmfao!

Sawcats

was a murder

thanks for the range exp vr

The girl in your sig is mad ugly

bomb

theyre going to complain about randoms? there was like 5 kids their last fight that i mentioned and they said they werent vr... they were there again yesterday lol

Danne

It's funny VR complaining about randomers (our INTROS) when they send out mass-pm's to their clan friends for week preps lmfao. Gonna see if I can find the pic on RSD forums (I think it's on there)...

can't find rip managed to find the pm quote

This Saturday, April 14th, VR will be fighting RSD for the #1 rank in RS. Last time we did this, we came out on top but allowed RSD to take that spot back after a long break and us in a crash war. RSD are a bunch of retired members that will most likely be showing up to this fight. The rank +Friend contains ex VR members, mainly members who are Retired or members who are very close to the clan. For big fights like this, I take the time to send this mass PM to you in order to invite you to fight along side us.

Saturday, April 14, 2012
Massing: 3:00 EST, 8:00 GMT
Starting: 4:00 EST, 9:00 GMT

This will be a huge fight and we need all VR members possible. I know a lot of you are still active on forums and have your accounts. If you're available to fight this weekend, please do come and help us for old time sake.

Let's show RSD what that VR pride means. Be available in IRC (#vr) before the fight to be given any teamspeak information so that you can attend. Feel free to PM me during the week for more information or PM me Saturday.

Hope to see many of you there. 170 *******s strong? I think so

Edited by Danne

iSteph

thanks for trying at least, the vr ts echo was funny;

Arma150: someone take it i died

Hex/some other vr warlord: RUN TO SPIDERS WAIT FOR ARMA GET TO SPIDERS QUICK

LMFAO Good Ol' VR....

dnd5

It's funny VR complaining about randomers (our INTROS) when they send out mass-pm's to their clan friends for week preps lmfao. Gonna see if I can find the pic on RSD forums (I think it's on there)...

can't find rip managed to find the pm quote

This Saturday, April 14th, VR will be fighting RSD for the #1 rank in RS. Last time we did this, we came out on top but allowed RSD to take that spot back after a long break and us in a crash war. RSD are a bunch of retired members that will most likely be showing up to this fight. The rank +Friend contains ex VR members, mainly members who are Retired or members who are very close to the clan. For big fights like this, I take the time to send this mass PM to you in order to invite you to fight along side us.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Massing: 3:00 EST, 8:00 GMT

Starting: 4:00 EST, 9:00 GMT

This will be a huge fight and we need all VR members possible. I know a lot of you are still active on forums and have your accounts. If you're available to fight this weekend, please do come and help us for old time sake.

Let's show RSD what that VR pride means. Be available in IRC (#vr) before the fight to be given any teamspeak information so that you can attend. Feel free to PM me during the week for more information or PM me Saturday.

Hope to see many of you there. 170 *******s strong? I think so

lmfao good times man

Guest B0rntowildy

oh and i had some random ass pures camping me for some reason for like 10minutes lmfao

Ur a random guest haha