Sign in to follow this  
sp33dy20

New Logo

D2~

dead fking srs bro take that eyesore peace of sht down rite now or ill fking wreck u i swer

Break

dead fking srs bro take that eyesore peace of sht down rite now or ill fking wreck u i swer

I like this

Mfw

Not rly anonymous if you post from your account...

shots

hacker

big time hecker righth ere

Um no..

shut up you little spastic

sp33dy20

Why post on these boards? You're as anti-RoT as they come

Edit: Piss off script kiddy. To imply you have any sort of computer hacking skill when you begged me to teach you about botnets in Risingpkerz and had a joinable admin group on your boards is nothing short of complete retardation.

You are a joke.

But if i recall you were my bitch in risingpkerz LOL "To imply you have any sort of computer hacking skill when you begged me to teach you about botnets in Risingpkerz" Kidding right? you are a retard in runescaope i am a legend your shit on the bottom of my shoe kid.

Also guys its just a picture i am not implying hacking or ddosing at all i just like the quote on the picture.

Edited by sp33dy20

`Ankit

lmfao ur gay

YOU GOT HIM THERE HAHA

D-Shaden

Edit: Piss off script kiddy. To imply you have any sort of computer hacking skill when you begged me to teach you about botnets in Risingpkerz and had a joinable admin group on your boards is nothing short of complete retardation.

You are a joke.

But if i recall you were my bitch in risingpkerz LOL "To imply you have any sort of computer hacking skill when you begged me to teach you about botnets in Risingpkerz" Kidding right? you are a retard in runescaope i am a legend your shit on the bottom of my shoe kid.

Also guys its just a picture i am not implying hacking or ddosing at all i just like the quote on the picture.

Regardless of the picture and everything else previously stated, you are a certified fucking retard

sp33dy20

You are a joke.

Regardless of the picture and everything else previously stated, you are a certified fucking retard

Yep thats why you guys pk with us.

D-Shaden

...Case closed

1136g11

wow man thats so cool