Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Sunday: Damage Incorporated

Mike`

8 kills 3 deaths, blasted all fight. Was a stomp

bomb

To say you were anything less than embarrassed would be a lie, DI. For your members to say they were anything less than humiliated would be a lie, DI. To say we did anything other than crush your soul would be a lie, DI.

Fucked you in the ass from start to finish, blasting and binding the entire time. I didn't die a single time in the two hour cap.

You got a lot of work to do, DI.

Fulco

To say you were anything less than embarrassed would be a lie, DI. For your members to say they were anything less than humiliated would be a lie, DI. To say we did anything other than crush your soul would be a lie, DI.

Fucked you in the ass from start to finish, blasting and binding the entire time. I didn't die a single time in the two hour cap.

very strong fucking post, Jbomb

Lpfan

I died a lot :/. Gf di touch pad sucks

brett

very strong fucking post, Jbomb

I couldn't agree more