Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Jagex adds the first player-to-player RWT via "Bonds"

Del

sounds stupid, but then again there are young/dumb players that would do this anyways

esse

sweat tears ty jagex

Edited by ~Ste

Spikey

Still only paying $5 for my monthly membership. Not mad.

Daniela

they're trying pretty hard to decrease gold farming lol

Hi, I am Katie and I'm embarrassed to admit it but I bought gold from a gold farming site. The website re-used my parent's credit card details and racked up thousands of dollars in fraudulent online purchases. They contacted the police but were told there was nothing they could do to help as the website is based in China and the bloody website is still running!

I am a8jk13tjkp and I am a corrupt gold farmer. I've scammed, hijacked, DDoSed and defrauded millions of RuneScape players over the years.

Now that players can trade Bonds with each other in exchange for any in-game resources, my business is completely screwed!

Hi, my name is Lisa and I have been a dedicated clan leader before you even launched citadels back in 2011! I run a clan of over 100, but many don't have regular membership which fragments our group and means some of the clan get left out. We are a tight group and very much look after each other - our clan will work together using the new Bonds system to help our clan members who cannot afford membership. Our clan is going to be the best in the world!

lmfao lol rofl hahahhahaha NICE TRY JAGEX YOU CANT FOOL US GF LOL

Pali

RuneScape is always in "Beta" mode and always will be.

Edited by Pali

Aceman

But.... my acc was 5 dollars for a whole month lol

Wolfmon56

Jacmob said straight up in the livestream on twitch that they were going to lead up into selling gold. lol

Murry deaker

goldfarmers are making more than jagex and this will continue

Gkef

Anyone know the RS price of bonds for 1 month of membership? May as well put that EOC gold to good use

derek

Anyone know the RS price of bonds for 1 month of membership? May as well put that EOC gold to good use

sub 7 mil, get it while its hot

Vladi x

... :yao: