Sign in to follow this  
derek

vr: the best callers in the clan world

Murry deaker

I just got home and I come back on irc getting hled and saying that I echoed their ts when it wasn't me sadly but it's w/e.

3nbs cleared

Daniela

wow it is absolutely heart breaking and sickening to hear vr treat their retard foreign members in such a way.

rot has a long history of treating foreign retards with the utmost respect, if i were a foreign retard in vr i would look for a way out immediately

can confirm, I was once a foreign retard myself. But Rot picked me up and taught me how to speak English and now look where I am! I hope my fellow retarded foreigners out there will soon realize that they too deserve better.

niagro

wow it is absolutely heart breaking and sickening to hear vr treat their retard foreign members in such a way.

rot has a long history of treating foreign retards with the utmost respect, if i were a foreign retard in vr i would look for a way out immediately

can confirm, I was once a foreign retard myself. But Rot picked me up and taught me how to speak English and now look where I am! I hope my fellow retarded foreigners out there will soon realize that they too deserve better.

once was? you still are lmfa[]

Mikko

was this a fullout or something? l

Mikko

lmfao[]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shots

step it up greg u slack jawed faggot

u know he was in valhalla too right LOL what a noober

esse

sounds like tt ts when dickus was still ranked :|

Daniela

careful

chuck-e-cheese-old.jpg

EoMeri

LMAOOOOOO SO FUCKING TRASH

YOU MAKE DA SITUATION LOOK GOOD LOL

word

Flynn

step it up greg u slack jawed faggot

u know he was in valhalla too right LOL what a noober

Valhalla died in 2008 he wasn't in VH

Da Situation