Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

RE: Reign of Obsession

Fasty

<Dillon> most people wouldn't have the balls to come up to me irl and call me a clan world reject

<Dillon> evizu doesn't have a good heart so I'm going to suck brian's dick instead lol

<Dillon>The worse fucking clan I ever seen in rs. Your quality is so fucking garbage that you most of your clan members are full of nigger rangers/pure blasters. I can see why most of the clan world drags you around the map due to the lack of binders you have.

Do you wanna know why you're so fucking shit, it's because your members care more about the pixels then they do with your clan. I have been keeping my eye on you for the past 2 years and your quality is still dog shit. Your leadership is so terrible that it is runned by one Leader "Oli" and Allstar049 is doing all of the slave work while the rest of the officials sit on their ass and do nothing.

No Oli, no activity and the clan goes inactive. Your ts is dead as fuck unless he is on it. Allstar, why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you doing all of the slave work for Eos? What do you get out of it in return? Nothing, you get nothing in return. Oli is just using you for his own selfishness like he has for the past couple of years, if I was you I would leave that shit clan. You deserve to be in a more powerful clan.

For the sake of the clanworld just close, you're a fucking disgrace and you still get slapped by Rot/Vr.

<Dillon> I don't wanna close eos yet because I can only focus on 2 clans at a time (Gen and Vr)

<Dillon> You are a good guy and have a really good heart when you wanna show it to people but at times you give me crap and say shit behind my back and try to make jokes at me. That's not what someone with a good heart would do < - To Evizu

<Dillon> I don't wear lipstick..that's Vr propaganda

<Dillon> Idk man? Why do you think I'm retarded? You know everything about me man

<Dillon> GUYS I'M DOING LAUNDRY NAKED RIGHT NOW

<B0rntowildy> Dillon if evizu had a nice heart he'd let you in vr wouldn't he
<Dillon> He would if I apped.

<Dillon> I'm a Pro Binder..Rot would accept me instantly if they were smart

Guest B0rntowildy

<Dillon> most people wouldn't have the balls to come up to me irl and call me a clan world reject

<Dillon> evizu doesn't have a good heart so I'm going to suck brian's dick instead lol

<Dillon>The worse fucking clan I ever seen in rs. Your quality is so fucking garbage that you most of your clan members are full of nigger rangers/pure blasters. I can see why most of the clan world drags you around the map due to the lack of binders you have.

Do you wanna know why you're so fucking shit, it's because your members care more about the pixels then they do with your clan. I have been keeping my eye on you for the past 2 years and your quality is still dog shit. Your leadership is so terrible that it is runned by one Leader "Oli" and Allstar049 is doing all of the slave work while the rest of the officials sit on their ass and do nothing.

No Oli, no activity and the clan goes inactive. Your ts is dead as fuck unless he is on it. Allstar, why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you doing all of the slave work for Eos? What do you get out of it in return? Nothing, you get nothing in return. Oli is just using you for his own selfishness like he has for the past couple of years, if I was you I would leave that shit clan. You deserve to be in a more powerful clan.

For the sake of the clanworld just close, you're a fucking disgrace and you still get slapped by Rot/Vr.

<Dillon> I don't wanna close eos yet because I can only focus on 2 clans at a time (Gen and Vr)

<Dillon> You are a good guy and have a really good heart when you wanna show it to people but at times you give me crap and say shit behind my back and try to make jokes at me. That's not what someone with a good heart would do < - To Evizu

<Dillon> I don't wear lipstick..that's Vr propaganda

<Dillon> Idk man? Why do you think I'm retarded? You know everything about me man

<Dillon> GUYS I'M DOING LAUNDRY NAKED RIGHT NOW

<B0rntowildy> Dillon if evizu had a nice heart he'd let you in vr wouldn't he
<Dillon> He would if I apped.

<Dillon> I'm a Pro Binder..Rot would accept me instantly if they were smart

<Dillon> Yes Fasty I'll get into Rot.

Fasty

<Dillon> but haters gonna hate

Guest B0rntowildy

<Dillon> Why does no one like me man?

Fasty

<Dillon> this kid from rot name stevo

<Dillon> hl's me 23423423 time a day

Guest B0rntowildy

<+Dillon> why does it matter what people think of me, especially you

Fasty

<Dillon> see this is why ppl -1 you on rsc cause you say the stupidest shit

Guest B0rntowildy

<Dillon> give me the chance and ill prove haters wrong

Fasty

<Dillon> Fasty you're hiding in #Rs-Trinity and then you wanna talk shit in rsc pussy ass bitch

Guest B0rntowildy

<Dillon> Fasty you're hiding in #Rs-Trinity and then you wanna talk shit in rsc pussy ass bitch

<Dillon> if cd accepted me then so would rot, i can prove im a good member and good biner

niagro

(19:31:29) <Dillon> just becuase I found out the girl was a guy doesn't mean I continue to e-date that person

thats the truth^