Liljay9151

Genesis Closed

Zq50

They were getting more and more inactive

TMD~

Ph is worse, not sure why ur happy even tho u culdnt pull over 20 to fight gen

Ot: wonder who they will mass join

5fdw4.png

funny how you tried to join us, came on our ts, every1 figured you were weird, no1 talked to you, now your back here trying to rejoin ROT, don't see it happening tho sadly, your like a 3bs pretty much, and we pulled 44 last time we fought them

OT-they mass joined DF/are going too, the mission is now complete tho (H)

The sole and only reason i introd was bc a very old friend of mine kept asking me to join ph, knowing i dont have the reqs for rot, but ye tryand make ur dead clan sound better i guess

E: and nice try there pal, joined ph ts one time and there was like 10 ppl in it lol.

ok meaning you still tried to join, and thing being you still wouldn't get into rot, and i honestly give 0x fucks about what you have to say about my clan l0l, your just some mad if reject who sucks every dick possible
if i would have tried to join ur clan id be n it right now at the desperate state ph is in, but i posted on ur boards for 30min and havnt logged back on since.Keep trying to make yourself think your right just like you think you closed gen when ph hasnt had an event in weeks.

Oh and one of ur officials was an IF senior members awkwardddd/bye

Vladi x

why are you proud

`Ankit

5fdw4.png

funny how you tried to join us, came on our ts, every1 figured you were weird, no1 talked to you, now your back here trying to rejoin ROT, don't see it happening tho sadly, your like a 3bs pretty much, and we pulled 44 last time we fought them

The sole and only reason i introd was bc a very old friend of mine kept asking me to join ph, knowing i dont have the reqs for rot, but ye tryand make ur dead clan sound better i guess

E: and nice try there pal, joined ph ts one time and there was like 10 ppl in it lol.

ok meaning you still tried to join, and thing being you still wouldn't get into rot, and i honestly give 0x fucks about what you have to say about my clan l0l, your just some mad if reject who sucks every dick possible
if i would have tried to join ur clan id be n it right now at the desperate state ph is in, but i posted on ur boards for 30min and havnt logged back on since.Keep trying to make yourself think your right just like you think you closed gen when ph hasnt had an event in weeks.

are you guys 10 or something.

Break

Lmao Krunal stop playing this game abit dude, u gettin really really retarded

B``

Who cares and ph is probs next since they have no one to fight now.

Edited by Black`

Murry deaker

WG memberlist just shot up by 40

krunal930

5fdw4.png

you wouldn't have gotten in because every1 already thought you were a legit spastic from the way you posted on rot boards/rsc and no1 liked you from that alone. And this again goes to show how much of a retard you are lmao, we've fought CD/TT/AF in the past week and a half

TMD~

5fdw4.png

you wouldn't have gotten in because every1 already thought you were a legit spastic from the way you posted on rot boards/rsc and no1 liked you from that alone. And this again goes to show how much of a retard you are lmao, we've fought CD/TT/AF in the past week and a half

"i honestly give 0x fucks about what you have to say about my clan l0l"

Way to construct an argument at a 10 yr old level, do they not teach the English over there in India?

ot: you mad?

derek

stay safe poverty ghost

krunal930

5fdw4.png

Way to construct an argument at a 10 yr old level, do they not teach the English over there in India?

You made 0x sense, and now your just mad so your like lol i hear ur indian lol so now i make joke about that lol

jk ur a loser

TMD~

5fdw4.png

You made 0x sense, and now your just mad so your like lol i hear ur indian lol so now i make joke about that lol

jk ur a loser

* says I troll on rsc* ----> * concludes that I'm a retard* : great logic m8!