Sign in to follow this  
African Myth

Jagex Cup Results

derek

Reign of Terror Vs Violent Resolution

Sadly, this fight did not happen again. RoT were on time and waited for 25 minutes until they were called away to crash DI. Violent Resolution turned up with two minutes to spare with two players but RoT had already left. Had the fight taken place, I cannot conceivably beleive that the two Violent Resolution members would have won so I have decided to award the win to RoT.

hahhahaah

ales

Sadly, this fight did not happen again. RoT were on time and waited for 25 minutes until they were called away to crash DI. Violent Resolution turned up with two minutes to spare with two players but RoT had already left. Had the fight taken place, I cannot conceivably beleive that the two Violent Resolution members would have won so I have decided to award the win to RoT.

hahhahaah

refer to sig

Sv`

hahhahaah

LMFAO

Mfw

hahhahaah

The strongness of dat clan is impressive