Sign in to follow this  
chance111

pride - something rot will never have

samer

Another mundane troll. What do the teach in British jails (Australia) these days.

You're a super star 'Harry', i maybe a stupid sand nigger and a worthless piece of shit and i don't give a fuck but you're a no good motherfucker and chance could beat the fack out of you with his little finger then continue with rape, i am sure you wouldn't like that?. But hey, you patronize people - on your own forums! yeah! fuck you low life piece of dog shit.

Fuck the Harry and a matter of fact why don't you guys convince Harry to get a sex change so Rot could have the balls to fight Vr correctly. You're all welcome to join the clan where the real men play, where do you think your women go to get satisfied? to Booty Daddy Chance? or that fat ass Harry?.

Edited by samer

ales

Another mundane troll. What do the teach in British jails (Australia) these days.

You're a super star 'Harry', i maybe a stupid sand nigger and a worthless piece of shit and i don't give a fuck but you're a no good motherfucker and chance could beat the fack out of you with his little finger then continue with rape, i am sure you wouldn't like that?. But hey, you patronize people - on your own forums! yeah! fuck you low life piece of dog shit.

Fuck the Harry and a matter of fact why don't you guys convince Harry to get a sex change so Rot could have the balls to fight Vr correctly. You're all welcome to join the clan where the real men play, where do you think your women go to get satisfied? to Booty Daddy Chance? or that fat ass Harry?.

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(.....Pride.../'.....')

.........\......Passion.....'/

..........''.....Belief.. _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

ales

+1

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(.....Pride.../'.....')

.........\......Passion.....'/

..........''.....Belief.. _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

shots

i'm glad you died you lil vr shitter

ganks of new york!! haha!!! nice man my fav film of all xD!

cookson

LOL?

esse

LOL?

the fuck is this shit ?

Danne

LOL?

the fuck is this shit ?

FzojLU3.gif

bl00d`

respect

:kermit:

Eli

i'm glad you died you lil vr shitter

ganks of new york!! haha!!! nice man my fav film of all xD!

The Butcher goes in

Dillon

Lmfao Hellboysjd2!! and actually it's Vr who are the pussies and can't fight Rot. So Vr needs to man up and fight Rot 1 v 1 without Eos aiding them.

`Ankit

chance pls post something else. i srsly need some more pried