Sign in to follow this  
Shadow X

A Better Representation [Update]

Spikey

always felt traffic is more accurate then who spams the most.

Guest Evan

Forums appearing more alive and actually being more alive are 2 entirely different things. The appearance would come from most online users. The actuality of it would come from a combination of most online users and most recent topics/posts. Going by online users alone won't give you a good representation since different forums have their peak users at different times of the day/week. Most registered users mostly just comes from the longer the forums have been running for

B``

requesting graphs to display these statistics

Jerry

Going by online users isn't always accurate. Some forums show users active in the past 15 minutes while others show users active in the past hour+ sometimes. Like AF and AC, theirs is showing users from the past 60 minutes while some of the others is 15.

Edited by Jerry

EoMeri

I've never cared about forums, all u need is IRC and TS (srs)

chance111

forum activity means sweet fuck all and the funny part about it is that often forum activity coincides with ts activity

active forum = less active ts and vice versa

i dont have the attention span to sit here all day reading essays. i make my 2 sentence statements and leave without even reading what other people say because i dont care about anyone else besides myself

Edited by chance111

peev

ya

10/10 photo

godbless stanley Hudson.

He's a good guy

TMD~

Rot has the most popular forums by far, vr's members just spam random crap, that doesnt ever go past 1 page, etc.

a despair

All of those factor into making a forum look more alive