Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Thursday pt.2: Very Nice P2P Ownage

cookson

lol thanks for the ags and ahrims di was fun making u regroup at maze, mage bank, rune rocks, rdg, rfd, glt, ctrl, kbd then dhj

StarScream

L O L AGS get out.

Noobmage

Looks like a feast (Y) (Y)

RanGerBenil

Like is that for real?

Shadow X

Damn, A Despair pmed me saying you guys feasted on us but I had no clue whips were dropping left and right.

It really is a shame though the ags picture is fake; I'm only posting this because I dislike liars and don't trust this kid that used to 1 item RoT when I was in it while spamming gibberish about us.

- Prime could not possibly have had an ags having recently gone through a staking problem similar to that of Desire.
- Fcl wouldn't need the super sets in his inventory if all he had was mage and a tank set.

You have been lied to sorry :(

xdyp.png

Edited by X X Shadow X

brett

was feast, 2x ahrim kill 1x night

nnjvYvk.png

Yc5Th3U.jpg

RsnAlex

Damn, A Despair pmed me saying you guys feasted on us but I had no clue whips were dropping left and right.

It really is a shame though the ags picture is fake; I'm only posting this because I dislike liars and don't trust this kid that used to 1 item RoT when I was in it while spamming gibberish about us.

- Prime could not possibly have had an ags having recently gone through a staking problem similar to that of Desire.

- Fcl wouldn't need the super sets in his inventory if all he had was mage and a tank set.

xdyp.png

It was clearly a troll but well done detective, kudos to you!

(Y)

Del

xdyp.png

ah! i see how this could cause confusion, allow me to explain the situation. Fld71 had spent his day dds pking for his new Toiletduck pk video 5 and when he heard of loot to be had near greater demonz he was so excited that he had forgotten to bank his super attack and strength potions

Edited by Del Muro